Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:54:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
345 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 407
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 345
Total: 345

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Greetings From Turkey!

Started by Hakan, August 05, 2014, 12:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakan

Hello Cockpitbuilders family! I am Hakan and reside in Turkey. I have started this deepless, detailed and expensive hobby for about 2 years ago with a modest one , Saitek panels x3 , Yoke, QT and Rudder Pedal using PMDG. However, as many of you can guess this dissatisfaction moment has arrived and  unfortunately I gave into temptation ;)

I have investigated for a long while for the softwrae and hardware that I will use which will not create headache in the future and ended up with the below set up.

* IFLY CBE ( will shift from PMDG since PMDG can not get along with most of the HW /SW)
* MIP from Sismo Soluciones (Components, Electric Backpanels, Gauges, modules ,etc)
* PFC Yoke
* Throttletek TQ
* CP Flight MCP and Efis

I am planning to have outside view with 3x 27" mobitors (connected w/ TH2G) while using 3x19" for displays (PFD/ND/Upper Eicas,etc).

My personal deadline is to finalize the pit end of Dec'14 since a lot of investmnet still needed.

Here I want to quickly mention the reasons for choosing Sismo. First, they use ethernet connection / they have quality products and second their unbelievable customer support from the very beginning.

Below you can find the pit that I've inspired ( one of my friend's cockpit).

Anyway, any feedback / comment is more than welcome since I am still in the beginning of the project.

Cheers!
Hakan

Always Keep The Blue Side Up!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate