Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:55:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
119 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 148
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 119
Total: 119

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Greetings from Finland!

Started by seme76, April 23, 2015, 12:37:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seme76

Hi All,

My name is Thomas Schmiedeke, Im based in Finland and I am a flight sim enthusiast. My home airport is EFTP, even though Im not living in the area anymore, but more close to EFHK. I think im fairly new in this hobby, as I have started my simulation career 2009, when I was living in The Netherlands.

Im currently building my (first) home cockpit, a general one as Im flying currently multiple aircrafts, mainly 737/747/767/777 and the mighty MD-11. Therefore I did not want to start building a real replica, because I was not able to make up my mind which one I should go for  :huh:

Anyways, I have managed to build some kind of cockpit in my storage room (away from my wife and the kids ;)). I have used plywood a lot to make a one seater and so far im happy with it. Now starts the bit where I have to install all the panels etc to make things complete.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself as I have forgotten to done it previously.

Cheers

Thomas

Caflyt

Welcome Thomas,
Great info here and a great group of folks.
We love pictures so post some when you can.
Good luck with your project.

I know the part about the wife and kids, I've got three...(kids not wives ????).

Craig

seme76

Hi Craig,

Thanks mate!

Here´s few pics about the progress so far...

Cheers

Seme

B747-400

Hi Seme,

welcome, and thanks for the pictures!

Clever engineering. It shows, that it must not be a full size sim to have fun  8)

And btw: it reminds me a bit on my first setup with a thunder seat ... years ago ....  ;) ... more pics on my HP!

BR Hans

Hans G. Schuetz
http://B747-400.net

seme76

Hi Hans,

Just had a quick look at your site... Holy mother of ...... !#"#¤%&!!!  ;D What a project!

Yes, Im definitely not in the same league, lets see how I can manage with my project and how long it will take... until I decide to build a replica ::)

Wish you a nice weekend!

Cheers

Seme

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate