Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:37:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
110 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 110
Total: 110

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Greetings from an ERJ145 builder!

Started by Marco ERJ, April 27, 2015, 06:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marco ERJ

Hello everyone,

My name is Marco Fernandes, based in Cincinnati, OH, USA.
I have been working on simulator
projects for well over 15 years now. No, I haven't built a lot of them - although I have started a few different variations. Long stories, like many fellow builders in this forum, I'm sure!
Currently I am working on an ERJ145 build, which I started over 10 years ago, collaborating with young Flight Deck Solutions on one of their first offerings. Peter was very supportive since the beginning, producing a full set of NOVA panels based on drawings we collaborated in. Since then FDS was always a trustworthy partner, if not by providing me with parts, always being available to provide support off any kind needed, providing advice and encouragement.
As many builders probably experience, building goes in cycles for me - moments of great productivity followed by periods of real life getting in the way. Couple that with my innate perfectionism and the fact that I chose and stuck with a type that is not all that common among builders, and voilá! - I don't have much to show for all those years... :(
But I have made progress, and I am very excited to join this forum and share my build with fellow enthusiasts! I welcome all feedback, and if anyone is interested in or is currently building an Embraer type, feel free to drop me a note so that we can collaborate.
Stay tuned for some update in the next few weeks!
Blue skies,
Marco

Mink

Welcome !
Even that i own a 737 Sim, i can understand that you are buiklding an Embrear. Espacialy since in my Cockpit i installed 2 Seats of an Embrear 120  ;D

Kresimir

Marco ERJ

Hi Kresimir,

thanks for your reply! I haven't gotten real seats yet - and have vowed to not do it! But I also vowed to not use real parts in the past, and that vow's been broken a while now :)
Updates to come...
Blue skies,

Marco

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate