Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:56:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
469 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 514
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 469
Total: 469

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Greetings

Started by Jaypilot2015, April 27, 2015, 07:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaypilot2015

I am new around here. I had thought about building a simple cockpit. Then I showed it to my wife. I expected her to roll her eyes and say that's nice. I couldn't be more wrong she loved the idea. I should her pictures of other cockpit builders and then I should her the simple thing I had in mind. She shakes her head and said oh that will never do. I want ours to be like his, as she pointed to the Norwegian 737 project on youbtube. I was like oh no what did I get my self into. I did some research, I emailed flight deck solutions. I decied that I agree with her. I did warn her that this will probably be a long term project, she didn't care. So I and my wife are now getting into the cockpit building hobby. I plan to start working on it in 2016. I am just doing my homework, I saw this site and I thought this would be a good resorce so here I am.

Aerosim Solutions

Welcome to CockpitBuilders Jason and good luck with your project! My advice is make plans for the next couple of weeks and forget about the end because the finish date just keeps sliding into the future and building is the hobby! I've been at it for 12 years and having built 5 sims and my hobby has grown into a business. Sim building is great fun!
Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate