Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:54:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
357 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 392
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 357
Total: 357

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hi to old friends and hello to new ones!

Started by philb737, September 18, 2009, 01:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philb737

Hi there,
I like to introduce myself, my name is Phil(38) I just got married few months ago with no children as of yet ;). I'm certainty new to this site but no stranger to FS and sim building. 8) I started on my B737NG project over  2 and 1/2 years ago, as of today 65% of all essential components are installed (MIP-shell- seats- FWD AFT OH -PED -CTRL CL- RUD)!!! I have over 10,000+ in aviation on different aircrafts including the B737200 ADV and basic. I give up aviation about four years ago to start my own business ;). I'm currently in the fast food business and love every min of it,now I have more time to work on my hobby :D :D .
Thank you for allowing me to join this wonderful growing site and hope to share my knowledge and experience with other members and also gain more knowledge in the ever hungry sim building techniques from other members.
Cheers
Phil
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while!

jackpilot

Jack

philb737

Trevor Hale

Phil,

Thanks for being here.  I think this hobby is different then most, this hobby has so many different ways of accomplishing each item, and the knowledge to be learned can be applied to any aircraft.

It is great to see you again.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

jackpilot

Phil flew the darn thing...and this is a precious source of info...his sim is a 200% relica...whatch out!!

Jack

warvet

Sorry Phil,
I was a little late in welcoming you, Welcome aboard sir and we really hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to take advantages of all the wonderful information available and thank you for introducing yourself.Where in the world are you Phil in USA? And what kind of Fast food do you have? Just curious in case we got hungry :) If I can assist you in any way please feel free to not hestitate in contacting myself or any of the moderators.

Kindest regards
Tim
A340
"Want Some,Get Some, Bad Enough Take Some!:D "

philb737

Thank you guys,
I live in Northern California, Tim, you're always welcome to come and have some spicy Cajun style chicken in any of our location!!! I own and operate Popeyes chicken. ;D ;D
Cheers,
Phil

arwinpoon

Wooohooo... Everyone that knows Phil personally as I do over these years knows that he is top notch!!. He knows more about this hobby than anyone I know!!. I certainly wouldnt be where I am without his help. To think that im thousands of miles away from him but seems we are like next door neighbours!!.

and by the way , if he ever puts photos of his sim , the detail he puts in there .....WOW.... so if he puts in half the effort in to cook those cajun chickens like he does his sim. Im ordering 10 packs!!!!!!!!!

philb737

Thank you for your kind words mate, ;D
You have a very stunning visual screen setup and 100% accurate B-737 simulator too, cant wait to see the video!!!
Cheers
Phil

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate