Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 09:54:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
221 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 239
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 221
Total: 221

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Bagpiper says Hello

Started by bagpiper, February 16, 2010, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bagpiper

Hi team.
Well what can I say that is different from everyone else? Probably nothing. I too started in the early days with the first versions of Flight Sim and worked my way up to FSX - which I like a lot. Have thought about building a cockpit for about 10 years. Now it looks like the technology is out there but at a price. However I am as enthusiastic about building a cockpit before I end up 6 feet under if it kills me. lol.
I spent 16 years in the British Army then a further 4 in the Essex Police force in England. For my sins my second wife is American and I live in St. Louis Missouri. Born in Edinburgh, Scotland. Always been  into electronics and stuff. Have been in engineering for most of my life in one shape or another.

Looking forward to getting the wife's scrap-booking room done, then my workshop then I can start on my cockpit. Planning on starting in about 6 months from now.

Thanks and wish you well with this new site.

Kindest regards
Jim
CCNA, AMIIE (elec), EngTech, MISM.
General geek and sad git - or so says my wife

bagpiper

p.s. I finished her new room today and she has moved all her stuff in. Now I get to start on my workshop - one step closer to my cockpit build, one step closer.  ;D
CCNA, AMIIE (elec), EngTech, MISM.
General geek and sad git - or so says my wife

XOrionFE

Not too far from me Jim.  I am in Northern Illinois near Chicago. We have another member on this site that lives very close to you in Southern Illinois.

Welcome

Scott

Trevor Hale

Hi Jim, and welcome.

Glad you could join us. if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.  In the meantime, use the search function of the forum to look for topics that may have already been answered, but regardless it is great to have you here.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate