Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:40:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
140 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 148
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 140
Total: 140

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello everyone - greetings from Sweden!

Started by Dson, August 19, 2016, 12:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dson

Hello everyone! My name is Daniel and I come from the cold country where we ride on reindeers and walk our polar bears... Or something like that.
I've been into flight simulation for about 11 years now, started out in 2005 as a 15 year old with FS2004 and some freeware 737's. Being used to Microsoft Train Simulator the 15 year old me found his interest for aviation. 11 years later we write 2016 on the calendar and the same guy, now 26 years old, got the crazy idea to start with a big hobby project - building his very own 737 simulator! :)

At the very moment (august -16) the cockpit isn't more than an ordinary computer with the regular low budget flight controls from Saitek - and a MCP and EFIS Pro set from CP-Flight, the things that marked the start of the project.
But my plan is to start building a 737NG SST and see what happends thereafter. I guess a pedestal or overhead panel is a natural way to proceed.

Once again - Hello everyone! :)
Turn on your landing lights!
If you don't like what you see, turn'em off!

Bob Reed

Hello Daniel and welcome to the hobby. We all started with about the same setup. Good luck and we all love pictures!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate