Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:22:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
232 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 254
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 232
Total: 232

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

GoFlight EFIS

Started by mynamismatt, February 01, 2017, 06:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mynamismatt

Have some old GoFlight radios collecting dust?
I'm Looking for 2 GF-166 radios, as well as 1 GF-46 panel. I'd prefer gray, but would consider black as well (I just would like them all to be the same color).

Found the radios, now looking for a GoFlight EFIS! thanks!

I'm located in the USA and can pay via paypal. Thanks for your time!
Matt Wohlford

Trevor Hale

PM Me.  I have 2 X GF166 Radios I would be willing to sell you. But They are black.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

blueskydriver

Hi Matt,

Welcome to Cockpit Builders, it might help to post what type of project you're working on and your goals. Sometimes, other builders might be building the same thing that you are or they once had what you're going for and no longer use it, but are on the fence about selling those current/past items. By posting your intentions it might give them ideas or make them go ahead and sell things...it's really all about timing with this hobby (okay, mostly...lol).

Anyway, looking forward to reading what you plan too go after, and again welcome to the CB website.

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

mynamismatt

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm keeping things pretty simple.My plan is to build a center console that will fit my FSXthrottle Classic pro along with a GoFlight MCP (non pro) which I already have in possession. I'd also like to to add 2 GF-166 Radios for com and nav1, and a GF-46 for transponder, adf, and nav 2. Hopefully that provides some sort of feel for my intentions. I currently have a saitek radio panel, but really don't like the responsiveness and general feel. Plus its too big to place in a center console
Matt Wohlford

mynamismatt

Quote from: Trevor Hale on February 01, 2017, 07:19:27 AM
PM Me.  I have 2 X GF166 Radios I would be willing to sell you. But They are black.

Sending you a PM shortly. thanks!
Matt Wohlford

mynamismatt

Found the radio panels, I'm currently looking for a GoFlight EFIS panel. thanks!
Matt Wohlford

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate