Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:16:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
144 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 144
Total: 144

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hi From Indonesia

Started by dephee, March 14, 2017, 11:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dephee

Hi all,

My name is Unggul from Indonesia. I am building my 737NG cockpit. I start with overhead panel using arduino and custom designed pcb for the input/output. I also create simple program to interface between OC IOPC and arduino through ethernet. All parts are still on testing phase, but some switches and leds already working.

I will need a lot of help to continue build this and I hope some of you can help me. Thank you very much for having me on this community.

cheers
Unggul

Bob Reed

Welcome Unggul. Nice to have you here. We love pictures even of parts!  :D We like to help and there is a wealth of knowledge on this site. Enjoy your stay.

dephee

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply. Here is some pictures that I took during the development. All are sill messy  ;D

Bob Reed

Wow! Those look great! Care to share some of your code? I think it may br of great help to some of the folks here.

jackpilot

Jack

dephee

@bob sure, I can share my code. Here is the code of my arduino, but it is specific to my board. Basically just some ICs for input and leds controlling.

@jack, no it is not original panels. I bought the panels from prosimparts

Btw, does anybody has a drawing of the frame for the overhead? I am thinking about asking a workshop to create one for me here rather than buying a ready made one. The cost for sending and import tax quite expensive to Indonesia.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate