Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:15:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
350 Guests, 1 User
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 492
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 350
Total: 351

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Wanted...B727 Second Officer Seat and Rails...

Started by blueskydriver, March 15, 2017, 08:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Just curious if anyone has a B727 Second Officer Seat they might want to sell or if you know someone who does? I have always been on the lookout for one, but never posted about it before...

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

AVIATor-Olav

Hi John.

I have one, but mot for sale I'm afraid. Are you starting your 727 build?

blueskydriver

Well, I figure to start looking for things that might take some time to locate, like the 2nd Officer Seat, but I will also need a lot of the missing gauges. However, with the B727's market dying out some, things might be a tad bit harder too find...so, I am being a little proactive...lol ???? Funny story, I had a chance to get all the seats in the B727 cockpit for $800 some years back and I passed on it...silly me!

How is your project coming along? Post some pics please ????

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

jackpilot

Jack

AVIATor-Olav

No FE seat in that lot. The condition was less than desirable too. The price however does not reflect that!  :o

I've been away from the sim for a while due to other commitment. Had a chance to play with it a bit lately though, as the wife and kids are away on holyday! I'm currently converting the sim to X-plane. Things are really starting to come together! The FJS 727 V2 is a fantastic model to base the simulation on! A vast improvement from V1. Here's a pic I took a few days ago.

Trevor Hale

Quote from: AVIATor-Olav on March 17, 2017, 04:06:32 AM
Here's a pic I took a few days ago.

OOPS there I go messing myself again...  She is beautiful.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

blueskydriver

Hey Guys,

-Olav, thank you for posting the pic. What are you using in/behind the MIP, are you using real gauges or is that lcd screens behind it. From just looking at it I cannot tell, but it looks really good though!

-Jack, thank you for the link. I plan on reaching out to the owner...

-Trevor, you're so right, it does look beautiful ????

John

AVIATor-Olav

Hi John.
My gauges are on LCDs. Since i moved to X-plane I started using Air Manager to display my gauges. I have made most of my gauges myself. As much as I'd love to have real steam gauges, I view it as too much of an undertaking. It's bad enough as it is building this thing. Here's my captain side MIP. The ADI, HSI, ASI, VSI and the Wakmann Glock are my own creations. The others ar taken from the Air Manager library. I'll make a new RMI one of these days. Get it a bit more vintage Boeing looking! ????

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate