Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 04:00:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
563 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 831
  • Online ever: 831
  • (Today at 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 563
Total: 563

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

My Sim So Far

Started by Markho, March 24, 2010, 05:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markho

G'Day everyone, yes i know another one from Australia I here you say. I would like to show what I have completed so far, some aspects I am not happy with, but i quess that is the way it goes. As you can see from the photos I still have a long way to go. So from now on I will be asking a lot of questions.

See you all
Mark H
Brisbane, Australia 

DarrylH

G'day Mark,

That is some impressive wood work. Great start mate and looking forward to watching your progress

Darryl

jackpilot

Hi Mark
Welcome to the group.
Your Sim is well on its way.
Starting with a platform and a shell shape is a good idea. Very motivating, because it already looks like a cockpit. As opposed to building all elements individually for later assembly, and figuring out  what it will be like .
Very nice wood work!!
JP

Jack

Boeing Skunk Works

Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

Superhornet_maker

Hi Mark,

That looks great, i really like how you've built the frame work first, gives a sense that your nearly there :huh:

Kennair

Nice woodwork Mark.  As Jack said, looks like a cockpit from the word go, now that's immersion.

And hey, you just can't have too many Aussies here.  Someone's got to keep the balance from you northerners.

Cheers,

Ken (yes yet another Aussie!).
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

jackpilot

Quote from: Kennair on March 25, 2010, 12:41:51 AM
And hey, you just can't have too many Aussies here.
Ken (yes yet another Aussie!).

Ok you are far away under, BUT, with the time lag, we have news (from you) when we wake up, and as some Europeans (on an Island) never sleep...it is a constant chatter....
Great!

Jack

Boeing Skunk Works

Their airplanes fly upside down.  ;D
Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

ChrisKLAS

That's incredible, Mark. How I wish I could even cut a 2x4 flush, let alone build something that spectacular!

Markho

Morning
Thanks for all the kind words Guys I will keep more pictures coming as it progresses.

Mark H

shaneb

Hey Mark,

Really nice . . you have a good start on your build! 
Intel i7-4960X LGA 2011 / Asus Rampage Blk edition MB / EVGA Geforce Titan Blk video card / Corsair Vengeance 2400mhz 32GB / EVGA 1300w PSU / Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD / WD Black series 1TB 7200rpm HD / CoolerMaster Seidon 240 liquid cooler /  CoolerMaster 932 HAF case / Windows 7 Pro 64

Trevor Hale

Looks like you have a fantastic start there.  good for you..  I am sure all of us like to see builders progress no matter what the skill level.  and I have to admit, you are miles ahead from where I was when I started my first sim.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate