Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 15, 2024, 08:30:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
50 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 36
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 50
Total: 50

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello from New US Based Supplier!

Started by navcom, August 14, 2017, 01:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navcom

Hello everyone! Foremost, a big thank you to Bob Reed for allowing me to make this post.  8)

As the new kid on the block, I wanted to stop by and introduce myself and my child, Navcom Simulations.

Navcom started out of a need for AFFORDABLE and HIGH QUALITY parts - more specifically - in the US. After speaking to Bob over the weekend, I learned how much more difficult importing has become and with the shortage of US manufactures, I knew it was time to get to work.

Story time: Some years ago I was an active pilot on the line flying the B737NG.  My intrigue for how everything was put together quickly became an obsession, leading to me showing up to work equipped with a measuring tape in bag and a neat wireless mouse to operate the laptop that I used to draw away on those really long flights (see picture).

Needless to say, I'm happy to announce that I captured as much detail as possible to produce these parts as close to their real world counterparts as I could. 

We are kicking things off with the release of our B737NG main instrument panel.  This is an ALL METAL MIP for an amazing price of only $549.  The list of features is rich so I wont bore you with them here.  I made a handy product information sheet which you can view here: http://docdro.id/JNiQmyE (ordering information in PDF)

We do not have a webshop set up.  I started one, but realized how effective Facebook has worked for me so I'm keeping it that way for now, until more products are released.  We are planning on releasing the B737 overhead later next week.  I'll update the thread with pictures once it's done.  I've had a ton of fun (and hair pulling) doing custom work, to include a B757 overhead (picture attached).  Boeing Brown boys, you will no longer be forgotten, we plan on eventually releasing a full brown line. 

You can check some more of my work out here: www.facebook.com/pg/navcomsimulations/

If you have ANY questions - PLEASE ASK!

Thanks in advance for your support - Look forward to contributing to many builds!  :idiot:

Jorge

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate