Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 04:41:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
527 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 546
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 527
Total: 527

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Am I Alive?

Started by 727737Nut, October 10, 2017, 09:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

727737Nut

Hi all,
For those who wondered or even cared, yes, I am alive and doing well.  My 733 Sim is 95% done and will probably stay that way as I tweak, improve, and tinker with it.  It has been amazingly stable the past year with over a 1000 hrs put on it.   

Speaking of which, the past year, man time flies.   Well to be honest i have been boycotting this site since WF16 last year do to poor choices, poor interactions, and poor attitudes with a few individuals here.  Well it's time to let the water that passed under the  bridge go and move forward.  I can't help any fellow builders by hiding in my sim in anger so i let it go and will be available for any one that has questions or needs help.  As always, my door is always open to fellow sim builders to come and enjoy flying a 733 built with all real parts and for the most part, all complete.
And for those on here, and you know who you are, I hope that you also can move forward, learn, and forget the water that has long passed.

Rob
737 Junkie

jackpilot

Hi Rob

You Sim is a milestone achievement and you may be proud of it.
Very generous of you too to share your knowledge with great guys like Scott.

You pushed the envelope a light year further and many here (including me) would trade their NG anytime for a classic like yours.

Please post videos so that we can drool and do not worry too much about past flareups if any. We are all grumpy old maniacs sometimes but  sharing our passions makes up for everything, especially on a highly civilized Forum like CB (compared with what I can read on some others).
Jack

Jack

RayS

Heck, if it wasn't for you Rob, showing me how to interface a microcontroller to X-Plane, I'd still be flying (Or rather, 'fixing') FSX/P3D.

My sim has also been solid as a rock ever since moving to X-Plane. There is the occasional glitch but usually not related to X-Plane.

Now.. I have to get back to work since my boss trolls this site and knows when I'm not working. ;-)
Ray Sotkiewicz

blueskydriver

About time you get back on Rob, totally missing your postings and videos...besides, you the man when it comes to bleeding edge tech and real aircraft items. 😀
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Bob Reed

Hey Rob, good to see you back!

Trevor Hale

I was hoping we were going to see you back.

Welcome back
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate