Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:26:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
334 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 374
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 334
Total: 334

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

WANTED: Real 737 Dual Linked Yokes

Started by Philip, December 11, 2017, 06:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip

Greetings,

I'm in the market for a set of real 737 dual linked yokes (the linkage doesn't have to be Boeing, as long as it's made and functions great), ready for the sim.

I've contacted Simujabs who can provide it with real yokes, and am awaiting confirmation if the columns are real as well. The connecting linkage is Simujabs design.

I also contacted Northern Flight Sim and they can provide with real yokes, and columns. The connecting linkage is his own design, and from what I hear, it's very well made, long lasting with heavy use.

Thought about sourcing it at boneyards, but getting it to all function relatively quickly for the sim isn't an expertise of mine.

Before I dive in, wanted to see if there is another great supplier unknown to me, or if someone is ready to sell their set.

Thanks,
Philip in California

Garys

I'm not selling mine, but this is an endorsement of Northern Flight Sim products... I have had my dual yoke and rudder setup for almost 14 years now and have had absolutely zero issues with it. Very well made equipment.

blueskydriver

Hi Phillip,

Why not just buy my B727 cockpit? You get the yokes, the linkages, the rudder pedals, the floor, the interior panels, the throttle assy and so on. Heck, you'll get 30-40 years of dirt, grime, dead human skin, nasty coffee stains (worse then dead skin), and a 1970'ish X-rated magazine pic cutout attached underneath a blank pedestal cover by an old mechanic...for whatever reason I don't know.

Anyway, if you're not into a B727, that's okay...takeout what you need for your B737 and part out the rest. A Saw-Saw can do wonders (see pics)!

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Philip

Thanks Gary....heard great things about them as well. A little pricey, but seems to be built like a tank I hear.

Thanks for the offer John, but no space, plus just want something ready to go. Wanna enjoy the flying instead of all the building. Once we have more space and time in the future, would love to get a real shell. Maybe you'll still have it.....hope not for your sake!

Another builder got in touch with me who can do exactly what we are looking for, and looks and performs really good. I'll keep everyone updated if we decide to move forward with him, probably so, and let you know our thoughts on his set.

bernard S

her3s my two   cents     rent a space to house a full size deck    you already going down the road of real.. it will save you me he bucks in long run

Philip

Still on the hunt for 2 real columns & 2 real yokes. No need for the linkage anymore.
Our builder is trying to source it as well to start the process, but figured I'd try and reach out here again with specifics.

Tried contacting seller who posted them a few days ago, but he has gone dark now!

Anyone...Bueller, Bueller?

jackpilot

What about:

[ebay]272721458191[/ebay]

[ebay]272721461524[/ebay]

They will need a repaint anyway , (in grey for that matter)

Jack

quid246

I have a pair in decent shape with connecting tube (and clamps)... send me a PM. 

Never used them as I ended up getting a real shell that had a set of their own.

Philip

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate