Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:41:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
123 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 148
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 123
Total: 123

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

WARNING!! PLEASE READ ABOUT SELLER navcom

Started by ivanroberts77, December 18, 2017, 05:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivanroberts77

DO NOT BUY FROM THE SELLER "navcom" HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN. IF YOU WANT MORE INFO YOU CAN PM ME AND I CAN TELL YOU EVERYTHING.

jackpilot

I can understand your point and the frustration of all those  who paid for those parts and did not receive any goods. Much  has been said now and I think we should move forward hoping that someone gets a surprise delivery or refund! (after all, Xmas is coming! who knows!)
Jack

Jack

ivanroberts77

Its your website so you can close it if you want but what I think is that should be left as a topic so that people can find info when they are looking for it. Cause if its removed people may not be able to find information about this guy and they will make the mistake as well. I think if you close it , its encouraging scamming.

jackpilot

Ivan
Never said I would remove the post
It will stay where it is of course.
:D

Jack

Caflyt

Unfortunately, I too must admit that I was taken.  I was very forgiving and gave him ample extra time. But now I have come to the conclusion that this panel maker does not deserve our patronage.  I'm sorry to report that it seems that money has been pissed away.  It's a shame really.
Craig

Bob Reed

Quote from: ivanroberts77 on December 18, 2017, 05:50:34 AM
DO NOT BUY FROM THE SELLER "navcom" HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN. IF YOU WANT MORE INFO YOU CAN PM ME AND I CAN TELL YOU EVERYTHING.

I removed the other post because it and this one said the same thing. This post was a new thread so I thought it deserved to stay. This post will not be removed.

ifeliciano

blueskydriver

For anyone who wishes to contact Jorge/NavCom, for whatever reason, PM me for his business phone number...

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Caflyt

Don't bother calling him,
He will not answer or return your calls. He has flat out told me the "the company is not in the position to issue refunds to all customers with pending orders at this time".

John, you were right!!!!!

I am currently working with my business bank to try to recover the money but I'm sure he has nothing to give back. Slick con man.
I am not ruling out using an aggressive attorney friend of mine to get involved. Jury is still out on that one. Just depends on how much energy I wish to put into this.

Painful lesson learned.

maxmotoring

fordgt40

For me, the main thing I have learnt is not to pay up front unless you have protection eg Paypal. I was dubious about using his  payment company Harvest, as I did not have any protection, however, I naively thought a fellow forum member would not cheat me, so I said to myself "stop being paranoid David" ! I am now filling out multiple forms to try to claim back from my Bank.

David

FoxMikeHotel

Well I see we're quite a lot on the same boat between there and facebook groups. I've ordered a 777 overhead panel set from him back in May 2016 being recommended by peple who ordered from him and got delivered on time. Delays after elays he finally promised me he would deliver by christmas "No Doubt" but seeing other people in similar situations and that his facebook pge eitheer went quiet or blocked me doesn't make me really optimistic and I wouldn't know how to get my money back since I'm obviously well out of the PayPal 180 days spectrum...

bernard S

simple   is your paypal linked to yiyr creditcard if so go to credit card company and have it reversed   

Trevor Hale

Enough is enough!  I have let this go on far too long. This has gone past informative. Now your just bashing him and attacking his charicter.

That's the end of this now.

Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate