Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:02:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
131 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 131
Total: 131

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Wanted! Real Boeing 737 TQ

Started by Steenos, January 22, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steenos

Steenos

fsaviator

Out of curiosity, why does it need to be an OEM TQ?

Have you contacted Nick at APHS and asked if he can source one?
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

XOrionFE

Quote from: fsaviator on March 05, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

Fyi- i regularly speak with Nick and TQs are about the rarest of items right now.  Just nothing available.

Steenos

Quote from: fsaviator on March 05, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

No worries, I just want that real feel. Yeah I've contacted Nick a few times and nothing.

Garys

"Fyi- i regularly speak with Nick and TQs are about the rarest of items right now.  Just nothing available"

Nick couldn't get a 747-400 throttle quad if his life depended on it yet most 747-400 builders have one. Not the most reliable source for parts, so I would take that with a grain of salt.
No offense intended just "RARE" facts  ;D

XOrionFE

Offence taken Gary......Nick is a friend so I would appreciate if you keep comments like that to yourself or your own personal experience Gary.   In addition we were talking about a 737 TQ, not 747.  He has been able to get me most of what I needed for my build and many others over the years. 

Scott

Steenos

Steenos

Looks like I might have to go with a cockpit for you throttle. This is looking to be like a unicorn!

kurt-olsson

Build the rest of the cockpit first and look another year at least. It will be worth it.

Steenos

Kurt you are so wise. Thank you! Haha. It's easy to get impatient.

ifeliciano

Steenos

At this point i'd take a Cockpitforyou v3 Gold TQ.

Joe Lavery

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

Steenos

bernard S

if you are buying the real tq    are you getting the "other" vits thst go with it   or just the housing and TQ levers

Steenos

I didn't buy a real one. This is a replica but 100% metal and from a company called FSC.it. From what the guys here said though you should make sure it comes with everything if you want to convert it to sim use

Steenos

So My throttle quadrant purchase on ebay went south. I ended up having to send it back because it wasn't what I wanted. Let me know if there's anything out there. I'm not finding anything.

Steenos

fordgt40

Justin

It took me over two years to find one and it was not on this site either!

David

andrewarles

Quote from: Steenos on May 14, 2018, 11:20:34 AM
I didn't buy a real one. This is a replica but 100% metal and from a company called FSC.it. From what the guys here said though you should make sure it comes with everything if you want to convert it to sim use

Has anyone purchased the FSC TQ ?

https://www.fsc.it/Product.aspx?lang=ENG&ID=2d9c033b-e3f5-4a40-a8f9-46a2c23f4fac&CODE=910006

If so, what's the product like and what's the company like to deal with ?

Thanks

navymustang

It is interesting to note that on their web site add for this TQ, they don't mention that the throttle levers are motorized. Perhaps an oversight on their part.
And if they are, is each engine on a separate motor?
Is the thrust reverse a full on and full off or graduated?
Are the faceplate's back lit for night operation?
Are the trim wheel full size?

Just things missing in the add but I would hope are there.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

blueskydriver

Justin,

Contact UAM, if you really want a real one, but it'll cost you...pretty much the only way of getting one beyond after market types.

Good Luck,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Steenos

Hey John.

Do you have a website or contact info for UAM?

jackpilot

Jack

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate