Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:15:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
349 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 492
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 349
Total: 349

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Wanted! Real Boeing 737 TQ

Started by Steenos, January 22, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

andrewarles

Quote from: andrewarles on August 06, 2018, 09:43:01 AM
Quote from: Steenos on May 14, 2018, 11:20:34 AM
I didn't buy a real one. This is a replica but 100% metal and from a company called FSC.it. From what the guys here said though you should make sure it comes with everything if you want to convert it to sim use

Has anyone purchased the FSC TQ ?

https://www.fsc.it/Product.aspx?lang=ENG&ID=2d9c033b-e3f5-4a40-a8f9-46a2c23f4fac&CODE=910006

If so, what's the product like and what's the company like to deal with ?

Thanks

Sorry to post this again, but has anyone had any experience with this company?

Before starting my sim build I want to make sure that I can buy a descent motorized TQ and dual linked flying controls.

It doesn't appear that there are many reliable companies that do them. They all look dodgy and have a lot of mixed opinions, like cockpitforyou or ACE.

Thanks.

Philip

Before starting my sim build I want to make sure that I can buy a descent motorized TQ and dual linked flying controls.

It doesn't appear that there are many reliable companies that do them. They all look dodgy and have a lot of mixed opinions, like cockpitforyou or ACE.

Thanks.
[/quote]

In reference to a good dual linked flight controls, I've done a lot of hunting online for pro's and con's of known suppliers of 737 dual linked flight controls.
I chose a new manufacturer out of Russia known in the community named Denis Permyakov. Yokes are in perfect sync fwd, aft, right & left, unlike the slight lag I have seen in videos of other suppliers. He has the Boeing specs sheets so it has the correct pitch forward in neutral, full right & left bank and so on, as well as the correct amount of pressure needed to move it.
I was lucky enough to find a set of real yokes & columns, and after some tinkering, was able to fit it on his linkage....and walla! I actually just finalized it all together today (see quick pic I took earlier today), and couldn't be happier.
Let me know if you have questions.

Philip

navymustang

Philip, what a great idea. Looks good and I imagine it will fly well.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

andrewarles

Hi Philip,

It does look good.

How much did it cost and do you have any contact details, web site etc... ?

Philip

Quote from: andrewarles on August 10, 2018, 04:59:57 AM
Hi Philip,

It does look good.

How much did it cost and do you have any contact details, web site etc... ?

He offers a few options:
Dual Linked Motorized for $5,000
Dual Linked non motorized $3,360
Dual Linked Base only (you supply real columns & yokes, which is what I did) $1,900
I'm no mechanic by any means, but I was able to make adjustments to columns & yokes to make it work flawlessly on his base. Perfectly in sync, no lag. Very good detailed explanations given for adjustments needed.

Find him on Facebook messenger under Denis Permyakov, or his email region9696@gmail.com

He is also doing my J Rails, Clipboards 3 position as well.
Eventually I'll get his Dual Linked Rudder Pedals as it looks incredible.

Here is some quick pics I just took for more of an idea. I'm currently building the rest of the platform now. Putting 1/2 inch plywood on top, then 2mm or 3mm alumminum sheeting.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Philip

Fly_AB

Dear Justin and All,

8 years ago, i sold many OEM parts and my website was www.flightsimparts.com , but unfortunately i stop the business due to at that time busy with the real flying job.
a little bit about me you can find here: http://www.cockpitbuilders.com/community/index.php?topic=706.msg5459#msg5459

This time, I will be starting again the business to supply OEM parts to cockpit builder.  During the past few years i have collected all the parts and this was really really need extra effort, time and money.

I can supply Throttle quadrant, control colums, rudder, etc.

Due to this is about TQ, i'll show you some of my TQ and i will converted into Boeing 737NG style quadrant.
Fortunately, i got 1 OEM 737-900ER TQ that i use for replicating others OEM 737 to close to NG style.
I will do the conversions plus motorization.

You can see the preview of my 24 unit TQ ready for conversions.

I can be reached in email  flyabsimparts (at) gmail.com

Best regards,
Arif

kurt-olsson

Wow! Never seen a real NG throttle before

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate