Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:44:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
148 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 148
Total: 148

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

SOLVED: Turboprop Twin Throttle Quadrant

Started by n4208t, March 14, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n4208t

Looking for a King Air or other turboprop twin throttle quadrant for my sim.  Please let me know if anyone stumbles across one.  Know most folks here are jet jockies but some of us are still in the GA world.  Would prefer one set up for USB but will consider anything at this point.

Thanks,

Steve

Bob Reed

n4208t

I am using a Precision Flight Controls C2 Pro setup and I have the turboprop throttle quadrant from them (along with some others) though mine does not have the go-around button.  They are not very precise for a turboprop though they do have the detents.  I am rebuilding my sim using a custom panel from Ruscool electronics (new one not here yet) that fits right around the C2 unit but I have no problem just taking the throttle stuff out and using a better set up for the throttles as I have a console attached too with a backup set of radios (actually bought from Jack)

navymustang

I have the full TQ from a Beech King Air simulator I can sell you. I will need to go to my warehouse to take pictures for you.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

n4208t

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate