Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 09:04:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
480 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 491
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 480
Total: 480

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

New member from Holland

Started by Raymondvanderploeg, June 14, 2010, 11:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondvanderploeg

Hi All,

Accidental I've discovered this website, I've already looked into much topics. Lot of people ...with lot's of good advices !

Let me introduce myself, I'm Raymond van der Ploeg, 28 years old and living in an little town called Barneveld in The Netherlands. I'm living together with Samantha my girlfriend.
I'm very active in virtual flying, I'm also member on the IVAO network. I'm even IVAO staffmember on HQ level and also staff member from the IVAO NL division.

Told already to much about myself  :D ....my sim story so far:
I've take over the static 737 sim (Engravity desktop) from Gert vd Winden(well known builder from Holland and also working at the Aviationmegastore.com) some years ago with an Engravity 737 FMC. The only problem is I bought to much....also an Engravity overhead panel was bought.

BUT the main problem is, to keep everything smoothly in cooperation between all the systems and FS9 or FSX you have to get some good PC's. Like 4 or so.
That's why I i've sold the overheadpanel to Prosim4U.nl they have it now running in their simulator.

At the moment I had to much important cost....new car...new house. So my other hobby was some years  a lower priority, at the moment I'm almost finishing my flightsim PC. So that I can start flying with the panel.
Things in the future: perhaps to make an own cockpit shell and will buy other 737 items such as throttle, overhead etc when there's enough PC capacity. Last week I did get some extra computers...like Pentium 3 PC's to support the Captain and F/O side for the Project Magenta software

Here below you can see the panel....as it should work.

I'm hoping to get much help and advice on this website !

Regards,
Raymond

jackpilot

Welcome aboard Ray.

All folks here are ready to share/help and have a good time doing so.
Never hesitate to ask.
Jack

Jack

bussgarfield

Hello Ray.

A warm welcome to you.

There is a wealth of knowledge here (not from me, I hasten to add) and the guys are only to happy to help.

As you will have seen there are a variety of aircraft cockpits being built and at different stages of completion.

Good luck with your project and keep us posted as to how you are getting on.

Gary
Gary Buss
Intel E8500, EVGA NF780i mobo, 8 GB DDR2 ram, 500GB SATA2 HD, TH2Go, 3 X NVIDIA GF9800 GT 512mb GPU's, 780W PSU, Vista 64 home, 3 X HANNS-G 22" monitors.
Running - FSX, FSUIPC/WideFS, FSX Booster, FSXpand, SIOC and numerous add on aircraft and utilities.

Hessel Oosten

Hallo Raymond,

Did know your name already from IVAO here in Holland !

Success met bouwen and till the Lelystad FS-Weekend : 6 and 7 November 2011.

Hessel (767) Oosten, Molenhoek.

Bob Reed

Hello Raymond and glad you found us! Keep the pictures comming we like pictures!

MLeavy737

Welcome Ray! Looks like your off to a good start :) I like those Engravity panels.

Mike Leavy
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

Raymondvanderploeg

Thanks already for the nice wished and compliments !

Regards,
Raymond

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate