Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 09:28:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
543 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 831
  • Online ever: 831
  • (Today at 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 543
Total: 543

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hi from Peterborough, UK

Started by Richard, July 20, 2010, 02:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

Morning Peeps.

Just joined today.  Have a pit that is slowly morphing from 767 to 737 waiting for the PMDG 737NGX (aren't we all waiting).  I have the Simworld Overhead, use four PC's

1 x Quad core Nvidia GTS250, 8Gb ram, 2 x 1Tb Hdd
3 Dual Core, GTS250, 4Gb ram, 500Gb Hdd

Quad running FSX, Active Sky and Active X, FSXpand
1 x dual core running FSclient (PFD/ND)
1 x dual core running fsclient (EICAS)
1 x Dual core running Wide FS/Vroute/Electronic Flight Bag through 10.2" touch screen

Using 3 x Acer 22" wide screen monitors for view through TH2Go

Had MASSIVE help from Ian Sissons (love the guy to bits and have great respect for him and his web site/knowledge) and have had the privelidge of flying his pit twice with him.  I think he should be put up for some sort of recognition!

Bought lots of the wrong things in ignorance at the start but now slowly getting it right thanks to Ian.  Looking to buy a proper MIP from Simworld as their quality is first rate.

Anyone in my area or passing through welcome to call in for a flight and a beer!

Regards all
Richard

ian@737ng.co.uk

captain hutchinson, you silver tongued little devil you.  flattery is going to get you everywhere  ;D
next time, bring beer  ;D   ;D   ;D
nice to see you arrived here, we're the good guys......
as always, any help i can be, you know who you can lean on
rgds ... ian
FS9 - PMDG/Prosim737 - Pokeys - Lots of BU0836X and a BEER FRIDGE :D

Aerosim Solutions

Welcome Richard,
Peterborough hey? Please pass on my regards to Commander Henderson and the crew of the Camden Lock!!!

I am looking forward to visiting Guru Ian in September, he's just around the corner, (of the globe!)

Cheers Gwyn
www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
Perth, Western Australia
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

bussgarfield

Hi Richard.

A warm welcome to you too.

Great site this with loads of experience waiting in the wings to help you along this stoney path of pit building.

Gary
Gary Buss
Intel E8500, EVGA NF780i mobo, 8 GB DDR2 ram, 500GB SATA2 HD, TH2Go, 3 X NVIDIA GF9800 GT 512mb GPU's, 780W PSU, Vista 64 home, 3 X HANNS-G 22" monitors.
Running - FSX, FSUIPC/WideFS, FSX Booster, FSXpand, SIOC and numerous add on aircraft and utilities.

Richard

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!  (and Ian) lol

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate