Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:54:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
111 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 111
Total: 111

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Default Radio panel

Started by Reco, July 26, 2020, 11:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reco

Hi all

I'm using the Nemeth Bros MD500e as the model for my Simulator.
strange issue is when I start the engines the radio stack and gps turn on
I can't seem to find in fsuipc a way to assign the radio stack or gps to the avionics master and wondering if anyone here could help

cheers

Rhys

navymustang

There may be some bad news. These folks, as good as they are, sometimes code the avionics buss to automatically come on without interaction from the cockpit. There will be no way to turn it off, since the algorithm is designed to look at the state of the switch and turn it back on every few cycles.

You are facing the exact problem many of us folks face with the lack of detail or technical correctness in the operational procedure for helicopters. I'm not complaining about Nemeth, just letting you know we get what we pay for !
I would be so willing to pay $1,000 or more for a technically correct twin turbine helicopter in P3D.

To make sure of what is happening, monitor the FSUIPC offsets for the buss and other electrical systems.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

Reco

Thanks navymustang

I here what your saying. I have setup the sim as best I can. I've downloaded fs radio panel on to a android tablet which has nav,com transponder etc.. works well and the 8inch tablet fits on the lower part of the instrument panel.

Cheers

Rhys

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate