Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:18:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
105 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 105
Total: 106

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

X-Plane 10.20 Released Today

Started by XOrionFE, March 05, 2013, 05:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XOrionFE

10.20 has just been released today.

Also the .org store is running a 10 percent off special on the 777 Worldliner for X-Plane 10 for the triple 7 afficionados out there.  Looks cool and I may have to grab for my desktop sim.  Of course PMDG is nearing release of their Triple 7 for FSX which will no doubt be awesome.

http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/x-planestore/Detail?no=398

Scott

jskibo

If PMDG is nearing release that means only 18 months to go :)

I never buy into their "anytime now"  ;)
Less than 4 years to retirement......

Kennair

PMDG state the 777 release timeline as "sometime this year".  The X-Plane Worldliner 777 is a fine aircraft.  Haven't had a chance to test it much yet as I was waiting for the 64bit release of XPUIPC but initial flight testing is promising.

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

milezee

Any speculation on what the PMDG x-plane release might be? 737,777 or something else?

rhysb

Miles, PMDG will not develop for xplane.

Rhys b
One wheel landings, tail scrapes... just doing my best!!
737 classic sim. Xplane 10 64bit on 3 i5 pc's. FDS IBL overhead, FDS CDU's & CCU's, Simvionics Panels, CP Flight MCP/EFIS, engravity & homemade MIP, prosim737, project magenta, GLB interior panels.

milezee

Quote from: rhysb on March 25, 2013, 02:39:36 PM
Miles, PMDG will not develop for xplane.

Rhys b

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361758-04feb12-update-on-sp1c-and-a-few-other-items/

Burried in there is an announcment that they are/were developing. It was a year ago though and not much has been heard since.

jskibo

I don't believe PMDG will develop for Xplane until they feel there's a stable release that won't change enough to cause them design or functionality changes.
Less than 4 years to retirement......

milezee

Yeah, it is kind of wishful thinking that they'll bring anything out anytime soon

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate