Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:19:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
116 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 116
Total: 116

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

The new Navigraph Survey is out.....

Started by RayS, November 16, 2020, 06:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayS

...and like the 3 previous years, I bailed on it after about 30 minutes.

Am I the only one here with so little patience for that particular survey? I always start with good intentions and hope some day I'll make it to the end of the survey before I close the browser.

The information they gather does have merit, but they are leaving a lot on the table simply because it is so long, which goes against many rules of creating effective surveys.

One in particular, asks many questions around ATC. Like... dozens of questions.

Then, they ask the question "Do you use ATC?"

^^^ Should have led with that question first.

Thoughts? 
Ray Sotkiewicz

archen

Kinda agree, some questions are asked repeatedly. I did go through the whole survey but damn it was long.

Removing all the repeated questions would help a lot. When you get the same question, in another form, for the third time you kinda of want to through it away [emoji23]

However I'm very curious of the results.

Skickat från min SM-N986B via Tapatalk

------------
Anders Simparts
http://www.anderssimparts.com
https://www.facebook.com/ArchenSimparts
Selling "Hard-to-get" simparts like authentic Engine starters, Autobrake, IRS mode selectors and N1&SPD Ref Switches.
------------

navymustang

Yes - We could poke all sorts of wholes in this one. Especially the spelling and grammar errors. But the end result is great and I am glad someone is taking an interest in the community.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

FredK

I completed the survey and agree that it is way too long.

Another issue is that the scope is self-fulfilling. That is, it left little room to express opinions beyond the multiple choice answers. More specifically, the cockpit builder community was essentially overlooked completely, and I found it difficult to get a word in. Very little reference to hardware components in general.  Plenty of software companies etc were referenced, but no hardware companies let alone cockpit companies.  "Cockpitbuilders.com" was not even listed as a pick possibility in the online section.  Had to write it in.

So we get ignored again.

Fred K
Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5, Sim-Avionics 1.964, SimSync multi-channel (curved screen), Optoma 1080GTDarbee projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, FSGRW weather, FDS OH panels and CDUs, SimParts MIP, FDS SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCPPro and pedestal panels, FI Gauges, PFC controls, converted motorized TQ (SIOC), Weber seats

Joe Lavery

Joe
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

blueskydriver

Took the survey...

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate