Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 03:11:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
228 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 355
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 228
Total: 228

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Aerosim Solutions Boeing type control columns

Started by Aerosim Solutions, January 10, 2011, 08:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerosim Solutions

Hi Guys,
I threw together a quick video of my B737 control columns for a customer in Queensland so he could see how to set them up. I've started to rebuild my sim using the same generic parts that I am selling online. I'm pleased to be able to report that they certainly work as good as expected. I've sold quite a few sets but I've never actually seen them work until I finished my own installation. The two columns are fitted with the generic column elbow devices and two of the base pivot units. I'll be doing an improved video soon to put on my website but until then this one is not too bad and it demonstrates a very simple method of linking yokes - enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exL6H4yP8xc

Cheers, Gwyn
www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Hessel Oosten

!!!!!!!!!! + !!!!!!!!!! = !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superb !

Thanks Gwyn !

Hessel

Kennair

Two 767 yokes in the hand and a full set of these columns ordered this evening!  Thanks Gwyn (and Roberto  ;) ).

I have to say these are such a simple yet effective design and very sturdy.  To see them in action is pure sim heaven!

Happy boy!  :laugh:

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

727737Nut

Very NICE!!!  You should offer that as an entire kit minus the frame.  Very interested!

Rob
737 Junkie

usafgadget

Gwyn,

Very nice.  Those caught my eye right away.  What does the diameter of the PVC pipe have to be? (want to make sure a comparable size is available here in the US.)

Chris
You can accelerate out of any problem.

Maurice

Beautiful clean design. Very well done.

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

XOrionFE

Very nice Gwyn.  Going to save some folks a lot of work!  Trust me...I know :-)

Scott

Aerosim Solutions

Cheers guys, I'm glad you liked the video, I'll make a better one soon for my website.

727737nut - I could easily make a full set up but I wouldn't really want to get into wiring up the yoke handles, these can be bought directly from Roberto at Throttletek and I'll make the hardware to mount them all - can do!

Usafgadget - Our aussie PVC pipe has an outside diameter of 83.5mm and the wall thickness is about 3mm.

I'll do more demonstrating of my products with videos soon...

Cheers, Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

jetpilot

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate