Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 01:09:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
209 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 222
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 209
Total: 209

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Aerosim Solutions B737 sim rebuild

Started by Aerosim Solutions, April 10, 2011, 10:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerosim Solutions

Hi all,
I have progressed a little more on the MIP this week which included a trip to Bunbury to fly Darryl's amazing Spitfire and deliver his latest part, cheers Darryl!
I removed the monitors from there casings and attached them to the back of my MIP with clamps made from PVC. The two outer monitors are 19" ACER X193HQ models and the centre monitor is a regular 17" LCD turned on it's side. The SimAvionics software allows gauge rotation and this monitor will display the EICAS, 3 standbys and the flaps gauge, I'm not sure if the yaw damper is modelled. Installing this monitor means there is no room for the autobrake switch to be fitted into it's own panel so I have mounted it off to the side and it will be driven by a trace wire cable - more on this later when I fit the cable.

More soon,
Cheers Gwyn
Aerosim Solutions

Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

bussgarfield

Thanks for posting the update Gwyn.
It is really coming along well and there are some really good practical tips - I like the remote auobrake switch.
Unlike you, who has the skill and machinery to mould plastic, I have gone the MDF route. My monitors are mounted with MDF brackets.
Keep up the good work.

Gary
Gary Buss
Intel E8500, EVGA NF780i mobo, 8 GB DDR2 ram, 500GB SATA2 HD, TH2Go, 3 X NVIDIA GF9800 GT 512mb GPU's, 780W PSU, Vista 64 home, 3 X HANNS-G 22" monitors.
Running - FSX, FSUIPC/WideFS, FSX Booster, FSXpand, SIOC and numerous add on aircraft and utilities.

Joe Lavery

Yeah, doesn't he make you sick..... :idiot:

Well done Gwyn it's coming along nicely, I bet you're anxious to get it flying now

Cheers
Joe.  ;)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate