Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 07:16:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
211 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 355
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 211
Total: 211

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Need PC Help please, Got USB issue

Started by 727737Nut, July 13, 2011, 05:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

727737Nut

I am having some strange USB issues and i'm not sure what to do or check.  I have 3 powered hubs and a wireless HP keyboard that uses a usb dongle for the receiver.  I have to unplug then replug-in my keyboard, my usb output card from OC and the usb Expansion card from OC  to get them to work after a pc re-boot.  They will work fine for entire day usually after this process.  All but the keyboard are on powered hubs.  I have 5 other OC cards that work fine w/o having to play the reconnect game.  I checked power save settings and made sure they were checked off, tried updating motherboard drivers. no luck.  I am using WIN7 64bit.

Thanks,
Rob
737 Junkie

Maurice

You probably tried this already but if not, try unplugging all but one USB connection and re-boot. If all works, plug in another one then re-boot etc... It could be one of your hubs or the wireless keyboard is flaky and is causing the problem when all of them are hooked up at once. Long shot but worth a try I think.

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

Garys

Which power save settings did you adjust? were they the usb ones in device manager?

In device manager go to usb serial bus controllers> usb root hub>properties>power management> untick allow computer to turn off this device to save power.

You can also check for conflicts on the universal host controllers>properties>rescources.

Gary

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate