Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:25:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
113 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 113
Total: 113

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Shipping Woes

Started by Caflyt, August 09, 2019, 03:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caflyt

Thanks for the lesson Sir 😀

Caflyt

Thanks John,
Yeah, I am very pleased tonight!

blueskydriver

Holy Smoke! About time you got the TQ!

IMHO: "USPS" "United Slow Postal Service...through rain, sleet or snow we will never go, nor expect your package or mail on time, and if you don't like it, GO TO HELL!"

Funny, how it turns out too be 30 days!

Did you know that if a package is not claimed they might send it back or mysteriously the labels become unreadable; thereby, sending the item to lost/non-claimed, in which case it can be auctioned off later.

Search out stories about the place in Atlanta and have a look at this website:

https://www.govdeals.com

Still, I am very happy for you Craig.

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Caflyt

Thank you John.
Yeah, the incompetence is stunning!  Every time I would call to follow up they would tell me that some new report was issued and everyone from upper managers down was looking for this box. Even the guy who was helping me locally did not know it was right under his nose for more than a month. Absolutely incredible.
 Most amazing part is there were two large areas on the package with the address and my phone number clearly and unmistakably visible. No one took the time to even call my phone number until they were getting ready to supposedly send it back to the shipper.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate