Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 04:07:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
459 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 470
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 459
Total: 459

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737 Rudders - Oh Yes :o))

Started by ian@737ng.co.uk, March 24, 2010, 02:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ian@737ng.co.uk

g'day chaps........
Eren at Revolution Simproducts just sent me a mail.   i was in Paris in January and i saw the prototype of several new products.    of these, the rudder pedals were the most advanced (but i didn't get a shot of them - duh).   so fill your boots and have alook at these.......  regards ... ian

Eren wrote ''Here are the specification:
We have respected the appearance and size of the 737 rudder pedals.     Our unit is USB 'plug and play' just assign the three axes as right & left brake and rudder in FSUIPC or FS that's all in 5 minutes, you are up and running.           Measurements are from ground to top of pedal 36 cm,
Depth:48cm,  Length: adjustable between 430 and 550 cm to allow users of  the ACE yoke with base no problem because the footrests are the 3mm thick aliminium and are adjustable or removable.
Its solid base elements are manufactured in aluminium. Pedals are a Delrine 'one block' piece and painted with a hard coat epoxy paint.
Also on top as a option we can put dummy adjust handle etc.   Weight:15 kg    Available for order now direct.
First delivery date in the second week of April.  Price: for pre order 900 euros plus VAT and shipment (Normal price will be 1300 euro's), but for existing TQ owners, we will offer a special 100 euro discount.  Contact us sales@revolution-simproducts.com for more information'.
FS9 - PMDG/Prosim737 - Pokeys - Lots of BU0836X and a BEER FRIDGE :D

Speedbird17

Thanks Ian, just ordered a full set.
Ralph
London, UK
www.737-800bbj.com

Increasing Success by Lowering Expectations

ChrisKLAS

fsaviator

Nice...

I'll have to think on this one...

My biggest problem is shipping...  I've done the math and I can actually fly to Paris and pick these up for the cost of shipping.  I'm basing that on what shipping the TQ cost me.

Still...  Paris in Spring...

Warren
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

Sean

Quote from: fsaviator on March 25, 2010, 09:30:39 PM
Nice...

My biggest problem is shipping...  I've done the math and I can actually fly to Paris and pick these up for the cost of shipping.  I'm basing that on what shipping the TQ cost me.

Warren

There is another option...

I'll pick them up for you and bring them out. I'll go halves on the airfare. You win, I win, RS win. It's a no brainer!

(where do you live???)

fly_ebos

I've made my order today, and should be ready in about +/- 3 weeks.

I get them from my partner as a birthday present so I'm really excited!!

fsaviator

Quote from: sean nixon on March 26, 2010, 10:38:09 AM
Quote from: fsaviator on March 25, 2010, 09:30:39 PM
Nice...

Warren

There is another option...

I'll pick them up for you and bring them out. I'll go halves on the airfare. You win, I win, RS win. It's a no brainer!

(where do you live???)

Colorado!!  Land of great skiing.
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

fly_ebos

I'm going to Paris tomorrow to pick mine up, let you know how it went

ian@737ng.co.uk

and don't forget to post some shots of them in place  ;D
rgds ... ian
FS9 - PMDG/Prosim737 - Pokeys - Lots of BU0836X and a BEER FRIDGE :D

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate