Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:39:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
104 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 104
Total: 104

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

6 Years already

Started by Trevor Hale, November 10, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Hale

Hey Guys.

So it is almost unimaginable that we have completed our 6th year of Worldflight. To me at least it still feels like this was our first year.  Adding to our previous years totals we have damn close raised $17,000.

I am willing to bet by next year we will have raised over $20,000 for the all Childrens Hospital.  I never realized or would never have thought that a group of aviation enthusiasts such as ourselves could make such a difference in the community.

I can't thank our two hosts enough Sam L and Fred K for taking us into their homes and welcoming us to their simulators.

It is with great pride that we look forward to next year where we too can all join forces again in Sarasota at the new simulator facility.

If it weren't for all the builders, members, pilots and hosts we never would have made this as successful as we have.

You guys are all amazing.

Here is to next year boys. And again thank you for your dedication.

Trev

Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

gjha97

I would like to thank our very gracious host Sam, and his entire family for putting up with us invading his personal space for a solid week, as well as Trevor, Bob and Kyle for organizing the event and getting it all set up and pulled together.

This is certainly a bunch of skilled pilots with great hearts that are willing to spend a week of their vacation raising money for All Children's Hospital.

Thanks guys!
I look forward to next year and doing it all over again (after studying the QRH a little more)!

GH

Sam Llorca

Sorry for the late response, Thank you guys for making WF2018 a success once again, It was great seen you guys and being able to enjoy a week with all of you, Best regards from the LLorca family!

blueskydriver

Hey Sam,

Thank you for making the World Flight USA Team possible.  :idiot:

Kind Regards,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate