Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:03:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
467 Guests, 1 User
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 498
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 467
Total: 468

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Greetings from Virginia, USA!

Started by HondaCop, October 08, 2009, 05:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaCop

Wow, another site exposing our hobby to the flightsim community!  ;D This is GREAT!

I am a devoted aviation lover who has been simming since the Commodore 64C days and just recently has gotten involved in the home cockpit building aspect of the hobby.

I am a full time Police Officer but aviation is ALL I do in my free time.

I truly am happy that we have another venue on which we can all share our love for the hobby. I am a firm believer that the more variety, the better it is for EVERYONE!

I also had started a new website related to our beloved hobby, more focused on helping people showcase their creations and at the same time creating a friendly social networking community.

The website is on my signature, so feel free to visit it as well and let's all come together as one big community catering to everyone's specific needs.

If I am violating any policy by promoting my site as well, feel free to delete my post. No hard feelings and I would understand, even though I think that the power is in numbers, and not in just having one site.

Like I said, the more we expand throughout the community, the better it will be for the community as a whole.

Good luck to Cockpitbuilders.com!!  ;D

Boeing Skunk Works

Hi Efrain! Welcome aboard. I know you from the 'other' site.

Glad to see you here.
Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

Tracy Hale

Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com.  We are glad you could join us.  We are a new growing site and hopefully will be helpful to all builders.

I myself am more of a "Welcomer & Silent Partner" but my thought is that maybe you could put a link on your website that will lead them to here as well  ;D  Just a thought!

HondaCop

Hi Boeing! Yea, I remember you too! lol  ;) I am just so happy that the community is expanding and we all are chipping in. It's time we show that we exist and are not just limited in numbers and venues.

That is just how I feel.  :)

HondaCop

Quote from: Tracy Hale on October 08, 2009, 06:02:19 AM
Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com.  We are glad you could join us.  We are a new growing site and hopefully will be helpful to all builders.

I myself am more of a "Welcomer & Silent Partner" but my thought is that maybe you could put a link on your website that will lead them to here as well  ;D  Just a thought!

Oh of course! :-) You could even go to my website and create your own CockpitBuilders group and assure your representation on the site. Thanks for the welcome BTW.  :)

jackpilot

Jack

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate