Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 07:51:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
476 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 497
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 476
Total: 476

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello from France

Started by AIRBUS77, November 11, 2012, 01:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIRBUS77

Hi everybody

I am a simbuilder since many years (10 years)
First i start with cessna 172RG , and atfer with A320 open cabin
My cockpit today is praticly at the end of construction. I have a web site but sorry he is only in the french language (you can see pictures)
I used , FDS  , CPFLIGHT  FDT for Electonic boards , Icfg for flight Model and AST in term of avionics software and FSCOCKPIT eu
I have on my simulator A320 more 700 hours filght with a 1H00 flight in average everytime.
Sorry for may bad english , but i can communicate.
I will be reading your web site for discover certainly some details for improve my A320 cockpit.
Have a good day

Gérard
Dream have no limit

rhysb

Gerard,

Welcome it's a great site here with plenty of info,

Just a quick question on your fscockpit gear, how does this compare up to the cp flight?
One wheel landings, tail scrapes... just doing my best!!
737 classic sim. Xplane 10 64bit on 3 i5 pc's. FDS IBL overhead, FDS CDU's & CCU's, Simvionics Panels, CP Flight MCP/EFIS, engravity & homemade MIP, prosim737, project magenta, GLB interior panels.

AIRBUS77

Hi

Thank you

I dont know if i understand clearly your question concerning FSCOCKPIT gear , but i think you request how this FSCOCKPIT gear link with AST avionic software ?

For moment i have two modules from FSCOCKPIT , one is transponder and an other one is Météo radar module

Since few weeks , AST whrite an add-on software for update AST Server. This add-on can link all module of FSCOCKPIT at AST solution. You have 2 parts : one is a driver , second is the private key for opening acces on the server

Now just transponder are working , for Météo Radar solution is not ready for linking Activesky , at the Méteo software for expl SA WXR and i dont know when that will be ready ? there is always job

If my answer are not in relation of your original question , please clarify your point (sorry)

Gérard
Dream have no limit

jackpilot

Welcome aboard GG

Peux tu mettre ici l'adresse de ton site.
Bravo pour tes heures de vol.!

Post pictures here too.
What kind of throttle do you use?
Do you still have support for FDT boards?
Jack

Jack

AIRBUS77

Hi Jackpilot

You can see my web site , because my web site adress is link to this forum
Click on globe icon under my picture.
http://simua320.fr

For other questions :

Throttle : i am using a first kit from FDS in plastic parts ..i just have 2 pot. linear pot for deliver information and AST server can setup the values (ajustement of values)
But i will be change this bloc this year, because at arrive at the end of life of this solution (many break and repair)
I look on 3 solutions :
     - Opencockpit
     - Skalarki
     - constrution himself
I study the file for evaluation.

Now form FDT boards , 3 years ago i received a good support form FDT director. Now this parts are obsolete and the support is close ( no new solutions from this producer). I have a spare for all boards in stock.
I am also, purchase a complete solution for IOCARD from Opencockpit and create au same mecanical support for my overhead. If i have a crash i can change soon. Now i am in progress in term of script with SIOC language.

My cockpit was starting since 6 years ago now , and i have a real pb with obsolete parts and soft. That is normal evolution in time for this style of application. ( brith / life and dead : cycle is short)

Friendly your

GG
Dream have no limit

rhysb

The Skalarki Product is excellent. This and FDS are the best for the A320.

The Skalarki stuff is all plug and play as well.
One wheel landings, tail scrapes... just doing my best!!
737 classic sim. Xplane 10 64bit on 3 i5 pc's. FDS IBL overhead, FDS CDU's & CCU's, Simvionics Panels, CP Flight MCP/EFIS, engravity & homemade MIP, prosim737, project magenta, GLB interior panels.

AIRBUS77

Ok
I was at Lelystad one week ago the saturday and Skarlarki was present on the show. But infortunatly throttle bloc was not available on the stand.
Since i received an email with size and dimensions , for vérification if i can used inside my pedestal (pedestal exist). I confirm the dimensions are the same of FDS old plastic version.
My pb is just the cost for moment ?
I purchase or i build ?
Now is not clear for my at this moment concerning the link. You say product is plug and play on what ?
Skalarki say the driver for AST (AIRSIMTECH) is not ready, he will be ready at this end of the year ?

GG
Dream have no limit

philb737

Welcome to CB GG,
Just incase you're looking to add more FDT Simboards to your arsenal, I have (3) brand new never used Maxi boards (1) used (with less than 5HRS) 54/8/8 input and (1) used (with less than 5HRS) Controller board for sale! Make me an offer if you're interested via PM.
3 Maxi
1 Input 54/8/8
1 Controller
Cheers
Phil
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while!

AIRBUS77

Hi Philb737

Thank you for your offer, but i have enough spare in stock for solve an emergency. Now i am in switch process to SIOC card in few months, in first time for Overhead, second time for pedestal and the last time for FCU.

Have a good day

GG
Dream have no limit

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate