Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:50:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
115 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 115
Total: 115

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Bought me some projectors

Started by FSAddon_boss, July 18, 2022, 05:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSAddon_boss

After a long hiatus since December, I finally am active again on the cockpit project. Although slowly slowly. The heatwave isn't helping, nor the delay in the airconditioner delivery.......

Last year I did a lot of research into the projector issue, and I decided I want to go with a 210 degree screen around my cockpit, versus some huge tv screens.
I already found some projectors available in Italy (from a company in Germany), but hesitated on buying. After all, this will be the last thing to install after everything else is working.....

But I noticed that lots of products are having huge price increases. Due to all sorts of excuses.... pandemics, wars.... not to mention speculants....

The projectors I envisaged went from 625 Euros late last year, to 840 Euros today......

Some companies apparently still had some cheaper ones in stock, so I pulled the trigger and bought three Optoma 1070xe's for 650 Euros each. They will remain in storage at my atelier for a long time probably, but I reckon they prices will not drop again..... so there.

After my operation I could not work for some months, and then it got too hot in my 'hangar'. I finally ordered a further air-conditioning unit..... but the company I ordered from 'outsourced' this to another company, that hasn't delivered yet. Oh well...... back to the cool house I guess

More news when we have it   ;D
Best regards,
Francois
retired

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate