Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:37:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
94 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 100
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 94
Total: 94

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737-800 Arduino X-Plane Build

Started by kurt-olsson, September 06, 2015, 01:39:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kurt-olsson

Jeeezzz thats the cleanest overhead panel i have ever seen!
So nice with the custom stuff aswell!

kurt-olsson

Package recieved!

This really cheered me up after my PCB failure!

Wow 5/5 and it adds really immersive feeling!
This holder looks awesome!

Thanks very much John!

kurt-olsson

Anti Ice Panel back online, new more sofisticated PCB, still have to solder power connector but then its 100% complete way better than version 1.

kurt-olsson

By the way, if anyone has the correct distance the map chartholder should have from the edge of the glareshield, let me know. Looks like 5-6cm if looking at pictures.

Gallie

blueskydriver

Hey Peter,

I am glad you finally got it and you're happy with it. I was happy too make it for you.  :idiot:

Speaking of which, I would be happy to make this item for anyone else, I got one ready to go and will print a few more this coming week. If you're interested PM me...

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

kurt-olsson

Thanks again John, and to all others, the quality is extremely nice and if you screw it in place it does not even flex (like some other vendors).

kurt-olsson

kurt-olsson

New plan for backlight. I will not have dimming func in each panel, instead i will use a hardware dimmer that controls the overhead panel.

Steenos

kurt-olsson

Every step counts...

Light test switch, 3 positions.

kurt-olsson

If anyone has an attend push button laying around, let me know.

kurt-olsson

One packed unit!

Will start removing the components so there will be nice space for the custom pcb in progress!

kurt-olsson

All parts out.

Keeping the wires makes the interfacing so easy with all the grounds connected to eachother and only 2-4 24V input.

Two sides here, "keep everything as it is" and "cut and minimalize". I know which side i am on.
I think the panel got 1kg lighter without all the boards/resistors and fuses. Hehe

kurt-olsson

Adding final studs for the back frame

navymustang

You may want to consider putting in circuit breaker panel frames for use later when you acquire a set. It would be a different shape than what you have now and would allow a clean upgrade in the future.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

kurt-olsson

Unfortunatly i dont think i have the space for it. Even if i can fit ig in the cockpit i think the unit is to wide so it will "stick out" in the back.

That pieace will be the last i get so it will be a problem when the sim is 99% complete... ...in 2047... :)

kurt-olsson

More wood work.
Upper right side window frame added.
Its gona be a pain getting in/out the cockpit without the J-rails. :(

Maybe i should have waited with the rest of the frame... hm...

kurt-olsson

Does anyone know if the 737-800 Brake preassure gauge on the MIP is 2" size?

I am thinking of getting this item, but unsure if its the right size...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/US-GAUGE-NP-149-C-2-HYDRAULIC-PRESSURE-INDICATOR-P-N-SR-07G-BOEING/222789601794?hash=item33df4b8a02:g:gy8AAOSw6lRaVSht:rk:3:pf:0&vxp=mtr

mickc

kurt-olsson

jackpilot

The smaller one is extremely difficult to find
I used a 2" and it is not the end of the world. ::)

Jack

kurt-olsson

I would too Jack if i had a way to make the hole larger for it. Its allready cut as 1.5".

jackpilot

I used this  cheap device

Jack

kurt-olsson

Too risky for me, i know i would screw it up. :)

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate