Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:44:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
109 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 109
Total: 109

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello!

Started by Jason L, February 03, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason L

Hello all.  New here but not to simming.  Decided to jump in feet first and build my own cockpit in our basement.  Wifey says go for it, so now I just need to budget and figure out how.  I was originally looking to do a CRJ, but after hunting around for a while, the resources are not nearly as in depth as they are for a 737, so a 737 it is!!

I've already accepted the fact this project will span a few years as I don't have an extra 10K sitting around, but wanted to get started.  This year is a new PC, which I just got recently, and figuring out the cockpit shell and building it in my basement.

Anyway, glad I found this community and I'm sure I'll be picking everyone's brains in the future as I move further down this journey.

blueskydriver

Hi Jason,

Welcome to Cockpit Builders! You've started at the right place for getting into this hobby. This website will become your Flght Sim Library since has a wealth of information contained in all the postings over the years, which you have somewhat discovered already.

Continue searching about everything you can think of regarding your project and you'll likely find the answer. If not, never hesitate too ask, because all the members are the most friendly and helpful people you'll ever meet in cyperspace...

John

Ps check your PM's
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

ifeliciano

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate