Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:44:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
126 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 126
Total: 126

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Homecockpits.com opens to public

Started by vcimmino, August 06, 2011, 08:04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vcimmino

I'm Vince from Italy and a Learjet 45 cockpit builder active in various communities. I think some of you might already heard about me for my Honeywell Primus 1000 panels replica. I wanted to inform people that I created a small e-shop to show what I'm producing and maybe this way also give a little boost to the bizjets builders area... Everybody likes the big heavies but also small aircrafts' building can be a wonderful project to take into account.

http://www.homecockpits.com/opencart/

Please consider this in not exactly a business. I like to build for myself and use money got from sells to support my own project even if all of my parts are developed with great detail and enthusiasm and many of them have custom fabricated PCBs and hardware. Suggestions about the website and products are welcome so as eventual requests to add new products to the list of actually sold can be taken into consideration by me.

At the moment you can buy from this site but an immediate and direct payment is not allowed. Further arrangement of payment, shipping charges and deliveries will be discussed by email. Sales then are not final until agreement about them with the customers.

Thank you.

Vince
Italy

dharrison

Vince,

Can't get past the opening page, it keeps refreshing over and over.

Might want to check it.

Don

jackpilot

Jack

shaneb

Hey guys,

Seems one of the links is broken . . try the link near the bottom of Vince's post   (www.homecockpits.com/opencart/)  This link will take you to the site.

Intel i7-4960X LGA 2011 / Asus Rampage Blk edition MB / EVGA Geforce Titan Blk video card / Corsair Vengeance 2400mhz 32GB / EVGA 1300w PSU / Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD / WD Black series 1TB 7200rpm HD / CoolerMaster Seidon 240 liquid cooler /  CoolerMaster 932 HAF case / Windows 7 Pro 64

vcimmino

Thanks Shane,
looks like the redirect from the main domain to the commerce folder doesen't work with all the browsers. I will check for a way to redirect using htaccess

In the meantime you can access to the link that Shane posted, I'll correct accordingly the first post.

Edit: Seems like I corrected it. Now redirect works with IE too. Sorry for the troubles.

Joe Lavery

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

vcimmino

What browser are you using Joe? Can't you access even to the direct link?:

http://www.homecockpits.com/opencart/

Joe Lavery

I'm using IE 8, I have no problem with any other sites, it just says IE cannot display this website.
Never mind, I only wanted to see what sort of stuff you were making...

Cheers
Joe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

Kennair

Nice site Vince and reasonable prices too.  Keep up the good work and thanks for adding another resource to the community.

Cheers,

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

phil744

Hey Vince,

Good luck with the new venture, you have embarked on a roller coaster ride, sure is fun as I well know, fantastic products and I am glad to see that the Lear jet boys are finally catered for, anything I can help with just shoot us a mail

**note to admin, can this be moved so it's on the home page news and announcements**
---------------------------------------------------------------------
757-200, P3D, LD767,Arduino, panels by some british moron, pile of dead airplane parts and a hammer!

Yeah i got one of these facebook things too http://www.facebook.com/Simvionics

vcimmino

Thank you Phil....
I'm really pleased that a positive feedback come from a well known producer like you are, your parts have always been for me a reference point for production quality, I can't but learn from you.

And I'm also sure that you know what is behind this game: fun yes... satisfactions yes... headaches yes... angryness when you have to bin parts close to completion for a stupid error... yes yes yes....

It's three years now that I make parts for myself and others in my spare time, matter is... I can't stop doing it! This is something like an hobby that dreams to become a job, but as now as I'm just happy to make some serious builders happy with my parts and myself proud for their satisfaction.

Hopefully by looking at what, not just me, but other people as well do for the bizjets' cockpits, this small community of builders will gain a bit more of interest, quite well deserved in my opinion.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate