Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:37:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
111 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 111
Total: 111

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Free Giveaway Official List

Started by Tyler Reed, March 28, 2011, 03:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler Reed

All you got to do to be entered is just post a message in this forum.  For all the official details and rules and all that other stuff check out our website http://www.smartsimtech.com/index.php?id=49.

Thanks again and good luck everyone :D
- Tyler Reed

jskibo

Woot, In!  :)

Any chance of doing board to support Pots (for PFD and DU dimming tasks)?
Less than 4 years to retirement......

thera

Hi,

Love your site.
Good luck on your product Launch.

New to flight sim and begin building a cockpit A320
I think you board may come in handy in the near futures.
Now i'm using Wilco A320 and later Airbus Series Evolution.

Marc.

Baman

Hi Mad Hatter,

Good luck in your venture.

Just starting a B738 cockpit, bound to need a few of your cards.

Best

Dave

RayS

It was a long road but the product is looking great, you guys!

Good luck!

Ray
Ray Sotkiewicz

bussgarfield

Great site guys and looks a superb product.

Just what the doctor ordered.

Gary
Gary Buss
Intel E8500, EVGA NF780i mobo, 8 GB DDR2 ram, 500GB SATA2 HD, TH2Go, 3 X NVIDIA GF9800 GT 512mb GPU's, 780W PSU, Vista 64 home, 3 X HANNS-G 22" monitors.
Running - FSX, FSUIPC/WideFS, FSX Booster, FSXpand, SIOC and numerous add on aircraft and utilities.

Efe

I'm just in it for the free stuff :P

So no need to write something else  ;)

fsaviator

This seems to be the forum thread to post in :D

Warren
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

Tyler Reed

- Tyler Reed

jetpilot

Is going to be interesting to see this board in action.
Good luck Tyler

phil744

---------------------------------------------------------------------
757-200, P3D, LD767,Arduino, panels by some british moron, pile of dead airplane parts and a hammer!

Yeah i got one of these facebook things too http://www.facebook.com/Simvionics

iwik

Looks like a lot of interest Tyler.
Now you have to work hard on getting the other boards out.
Thanks
Les

Kennair

If I was witty I'd say something clever, but alas ......  :-[

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

NAX228

-------------------
1 step forward, 2 steps back...

MLeavy737

What uppp??

Good luck with this! I cant remember if i asked this or not... Is there any chance of using these products outside of the menu driven system you developed? C++ or python type of sdk?? Maybe?? Please?? 
  Working on  all own systems and displays for my sim/xplane and would love to have the ability to work with these in a software environment!

Mike Leavy
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

Tyler Reed

Quote from: MLeavy737 on March 29, 2011, 02:03:59 PM
What uppp??

Good luck with this! I cant remember if i asked this or not... Is there any chance of using these products outside of the menu driven system you developed? C++ or python type of sdk?? Maybe?? Please?? 
  Working on  all own systems and displays for my sim/xplane and would love to have the ability to work with these in a software environment!

Mike Leavy

the short answer is yes... the longer answer is I havnt even begun to think about writing an SDK to interface with the cards.  Also, if i did write an SDK interface it would be a .net dll file (which would work with vb.net, c#.net and c++.net), dont know if that would be useful or not?  I would be willing to share with you how to interface your own software into the cards.  To touch on it basically, you would just need to write something to enumerate the USB bus and look for my hardware id's.  The product ID's match up to the type of board it is, and in the case of the input card that I created, I would be able to send you a document of all the bit commands to talk to the card, and what the card sends when a input is triggered.

Thanks,
Tyler
- Tyler Reed

727737Nut

Count me in as i'm very interested. Especially in a 0-5V output card!!!!  :)

Rob
737 Junkie

pitbldr

Very interesting project!! Enter me to win the input card and the million dollar prize also!!!  ;)

jskibo

Publisher's Clearinghouse......
Less than 4 years to retirement......

Joe Lavery

Good luck with your investment, I would be interested in making a comparison.  :)

Regards

Joe Lavery
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

den19

Might as well throw my hat in as well.
Good luck with the launch.
Den

Tyler Reed

Just a little over a week to go till the end of the free giveaway and there has been a lot of people to register for this free giveaway, I am excited to see so many people interested.  I have made a cool little .net program that will randomly pick our 5 winners, so I'm all ready there and Bob and I have also built and tested the 5 boards for the giveaway, so those are all ready to go.  Also, remember that the winners will get a free R2 30 Input board.  Even though I haven't gotten a picture of it yet on the website, it looks just like the R1 board, just without the 30 screw down terminals, so it only has the 2 ribbon cable connectors.  For an additional $10.00 we can upgrade your free board to the R1 board that has the screw down terminals. 

I also got to spend a little time today working on the support portal on the Smart Sim Tech website.  As of now I have gotten some of the scripting stuff posted for the software.  I am working on getting more of the manual created for the software.  As i work on it, please let me know if there is something that you would like me to elaborate more on, I am not the best help manual creator, so any feedback is great.  To see the manual, just click on Support on the Smart Sim Tech website and then click on Software Support.

- Tyler Reed

Tyler Reed

Getting closer to the end now... Only 3 days left :D
- Tyler Reed

philb737

Congratulations guys,
I'm also interested in a 0 to 5 V output card.
Count me in :D
Phil
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while!

carlos hermida

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate