Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:14:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
119 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 119
Total: 119

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Ruscool Aspen EFD1000

Started by jskibo, July 13, 2020, 07:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jskibo

I got the Aspen a couple weeks ago and finished setting it up this weekend (along with the GTN750 from RSG.

Getting closer to cockpit time!

Less than 4 years to retirement......

n4208t

navymustang

Have you noticed the the GTN 750 has a non symetrical compass rose when at full screen?

In your picture it looks nice but you are not running full screen. I can still see the title bar.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

jskibo

Quote from: navymustang on July 19, 2020, 05:04:35 PMHave you noticed the the GTN 750 has a non symetrical compass rose when at full screen?

In your picture it looks nice but you are not running full screen. I can still see the title bar.

Yes.  And full screen is a Bit of a pain with Fly Elise and having to Alt-Tab every time I want to look at another screen.  Once I get the setup running in the basement on the new 220 degree setup I will add Another touchscreen for that purpose.

Just got a few Flight Illusion gauges and they are fantastic except the Turn Coordinator works great in P3D but in XP11 it sits wings level and ball far left all the time.  More stuff to figure out 😀
Less than 4 years to retirement......

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate