Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 27, 2024, 10:16:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
27 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 33
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 27
Total: 27

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Citation

Started by Badge, July 12, 2020, 06:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badge

When MS unveiled the first video that featured the Citation CJ4 I was very excited as this aircraft and the ability to build a complete flight deck of this aircraft has been a project I have long since wanted to bring to fruition. With the added focus on interface ability also a priority in the new flight sim and experience thus far probing current aircraft in the beta I am absolutely blown away by the level of interfacing potential and system depth.

I have at my disposal the ability to manufacturer any and all parts to a high degree of precision waiting on only the ability to fly this aircraft in the new sim when made available. The focus and drive is to bring an aircraft to market that is a fraction of the cost of current airliner setups but still yields a high performance and sophisticated flying experience. 

I am curious if there are any others out there also interested in building this aircraft and building a flying club/community around it?

jskibo

Sounds like a great project.  Looking forward to following your progress.
Less than 4 years to retirement......

blueskydriver

This might interest you; it's an older video and a CJ-2, but it will put you in the ball park....

Send the YouTube person a message and ask for more info.

https://youtu.be/vRECzkVRuEg

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Badge

Thanks a tremendous amount of work has already been done in design/cad and electronics over the last year.

Considering the bulk of the cockpit is one beautifully designed and simple mip and pedestal built as one complete unit you on;y need add some rudder pedals and yoke and you 75% of the way there.

The plan is to have a complete floor structure, linked yokes and rudder pedals and complete shell with liners.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate