Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:11:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
483 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 506
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 483
Total: 483

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737 landing gear lever

Started by nicd, September 03, 2010, 01:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicd

Hey folks. Our landing gear lever went to heaven this week (plastic crap, lasted 3 years tho). Thinking about the OC one as a replacement http://www.opencockpits.com/catalog/landing-gear-lever-b737-p-216.html?cPath=52_59 

Anyone had experience with this one, or can recommend others? Want all metal if possible.

thanks

XOrionFE

I purchased and have  the OC one and I think it is excellent.  Very nice fit and finish and all metal.    Has very good spring and although I have not had it flying yet I certainly scrutinized it closely when I got it and felt very good about my purchase.  Definitely worth the price.    I have to modify it slightly to work with the FDS MIP structure but that is pretty easy to do.

IMHO anyone would be very happy with this one and the price cant be beat.

Scott

Themax

Got it yesterday and it's a beautiful part ! I still have to put it in the mip and test it, but for the moment I'm very satisfied of my buy  ;)

Maxime.

Aerosim Solutions

Hi Nic,
I have just made two new true scale B737 MIPs, one for Wes Hollet and one for myself. I have to make our landing gear levers and also a B777 one for Kennair, I could easily add another one for you! It might be a few weeks though because I'm off to UK this month...just a thought. I will be adding gear levers to my product list and again under cutting the other suppliers lol!!!
Cheers, Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

nicd

Hey guys - thanks for the info & advice .. much appreciated.

Gwyn - sent you a PM.

cheers
Nic

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate