Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:08:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
499 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 505
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 499
Total: 499

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Worldflight 2010

Started by Speedbird17, October 20, 2010, 05:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedbird17

11 days to go before the start of Wordlflight 10th anniversary!

I don't know how but I was persuaded that my 737 could do it this year so............

Check out the pre-event testing vids and photos here:

www.simfest.co.uk

and if you want to follow us on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Simfest-2010/153280301355937

Nice photo of a recent test flight approach into Innsbruck here.

11 days to go...........Gulp, Panic, Sweaty palms, Gulp....................   :o

Ralph

Ralph
London, UK
www.737-800bbj.com

Increasing Success by Lowering Expectations

mpl330

Good luck!
Hope it all goes well Ralph.
(and to the other teams too)

Cheers
Mike

Boeing Skunk Works

Well, you can always come and fly my 727.  You might not make it across the pond, but we can reconfigure for fuel and pax. We'll get you there!
Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

nicd

Hey Ralph and Simfest guys.. look forward to seeing you in the skies. Gary and Mark saw the light and dttched the 777 for the 737 :)  ... lol... but great that your sim could jump in this year Ralph !

We're also madly trying to get ready (team Aust 737 that is) altho it seems to be getting easier every year now.. crew, systems etc all set and organised. But will the sim hold out .... ?....  :huh:

But ah, that's World Flight !  Look forward to the mayhem from Nov.01

FLY737

Hi guys,
the Austrian team is also ready to rumble!
"Austria", not Australia, we have no kangaroos and no crocodiles here 8)
Our website (for the ones, who understand german):
http://www.fly737.com/flightdeck/index.php?page=ncleanblue
... and we are optimistic, that the sim makes it around the world ...
CU in the skies!
René Billiani
FLY737
http://www.fly737.com

Jetcos

Flights are booked to the UK to join Ralph and his crews to do some flying. Looking forward to participate in World Flight this year. Should have some reports in this and the FDS Forum while there.

Steve Cos
Flightdeck Solutions, Newmarket Ontario,Canada
Special Projects and Technical Support

Kennair

And I look forward to adding a little Aussie flavour to Ralph's soiree.  :laugh:  Hope to be there on the Wednesday.

Cheers,

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

ETomlin

Well, you hopefully will be adding in a Learjet 45 or two to the mix soon. I plan to fly some legs of the trip this year, but we will see how it materializes. Im hoping next year I can fly a lot more of it with some fellow builders, even if it's in a 737 sim :-)

Good to see Steve C. getting involved too! Go Steve! Nic, good on ya for putting the 737 into the mix, especially since Simantha is such a workhorse already. I still am floored each and every time I watch the promo video at http://simsation.com.au/site/flights-and-gifts/gift-certificates. That commercial is as good as it gets! But ya got to make one for the ladies- that one may make all the wives reconsider letting their husbands have  a go on the 737! :-)

Good luck to all the teams. Cant wait till I can do a large marjority of it one day. Just have to add in a few more stops for an LJ45....maybe I should remove a pax seat and add a fuel cell?     :-)
Eric Tomlin
Flight Line Simulations
www.FlightLineSimulations.com (new site)
Integral Lighted Panels, Products, Consultation, & Suppliers

Emesis

Yeah Eric, that's a good idea, maybe some of us poor little 'ol LJ45 builders will have a go at it one day, with a few unscheduled stops.  ;)
But it would be cool if we could get involved somehow.

Some buddy's and I have been flying it since I downloaded the Worldflight map on 9/3. We started at EKCH (dont know why we started there) but we are now parked at FYWH heading to FACT this weekend. Had to cheat in a few places due to fuel consumption and time constraints but overall it's been fun.
Got about 12 more stops to make and we'll be done.

Anyway Eric I think it might be something to check into next year to see if we can join the fun.

Cheers,
Rand

Oh and the commercial, all I can say is WOW! :o What was that commercial about anyway?  :laugh:

bryn

Quote from: Speedbird17 on October 20, 2010, 05:26:17 AM

I don't know how but I was persuaded that my 737 could do it this year so............

What happened to the 777 in the garage in Camberley?  Is it being rebuilt as a 737? :-*

I enjoyed my visit to see the 777 in action at last year's Simfest.  Where is your 737 located Ralph - I'm thinking of a jumpseat purchase again :)

--
Bryn

Speedbird17

Bryn

I am about 3 miles north of 27R/09L EGLL  :-)

Video from Saturdays testing now on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Simfest-2010/153280301355937

Cheers
Ralph
London, UK
www.737-800bbj.com

Increasing Success by Lowering Expectations

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate