Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 07:21:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
363 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 377
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 363
Total: 363

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

SIM A assignments

Started by jskibo, March 12, 2011, 03:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jskibo

OK, doing some more wiring and hit a snag...

I was trying to set assignments on my SYS4 board for Sim Avionics and can't find anything for the N1 switch positions.

I'm also lost as to what to set the MFD "ENG" and "SYS" buttons and LEDs as?  I see about 7 under MFD, but only Engine and no SYS.

A little confused on the Fuel Reset and Used positions as well.
Less than 4 years to retirement......

XOrionFE

there is no functionalitu in Sim-A for the N1 switches or the spd ref swithces nor is the Fuel reset used yet to my knowledge

Scott

jskibo

Well that sucks, all that wiring for nothing :)

XOrionFE

Well, you never know though when they may be added in the future so I wired mine but left the wiring about 2 ft long and just wrapped up and stuffed up by the underside of the glare behind the MCP for future.   Fact is there arent enough inputs on the SYS4X I have anyway so I would have to add a larger card to support them if and when they do get wired.   So nice to have them wired and workable shoudl the time ever come.

Scott

Kennair

Quote from: jskibo on March 12, 2011, 07:31:34 PM
Well that sucks, all that wiring for nothing :)

Wiring is never for nothing John.  Had you not wired it, sure as eggs it would have been needed  ::)  Besides Mark may well introduce those functions in a near future update, at which time you'll have it all prepared.

Cheers,

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

jskibo

I suppose its was good soldering practice :)

jackpilot

The SYS ENG should be interfacable as they mainly allow page changing on the EICAS

No?

JP

Jack

jskibo

Yes, those I have files for as well as the "perma on" Dim LED backlighting of these.

Jetcos

Fuel Flow xml's sent to Scott and John.

Anyone else?

I am working on having them uploaded to the InterfaceIT Downloads within InterfaceIT. Ihave to work with Brent, we have him a little bit busy right now so should be soon.

Steve
Steve Cos
Flightdeck Solutions, Newmarket Ontario,Canada
Special Projects and Technical Support

jskibo

Thanks again Steve. 

Playing with IBL now, 2 more to wire up!  Make me want to order the overhead now!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate