Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 10:16:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
568 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 588
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 568
Total: 568

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Level D 767

Started by car727, May 30, 2011, 11:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

car727

Anyone know what can be undocked and moved to another screen in 2D view. ie Radio stack, FMC, ect. Thanks for any help

jskibo

Less than 4 years to retirement......

phil744

---------------------------------------------------------------------
757-200, P3D, LD767,Arduino, panels by some british moron, pile of dead airplane parts and a hammer!

Yeah i got one of these facebook things too http://www.facebook.com/Simvionics

car727

Thanks for the info John, great website. I will be using a Goflight MCP and Efis. I plan on using two wide screen monitors, a 27 inch for the main screen, and a 23 inch touch screen for undocked items, all in 2D view. I am hoping that the radio stack, and FMC can be moved to the second monitor. I would consider a stand alone FMC if the touch screen didn't work. There seems to be very little out there for the 767, most everything is for the 737. I have been using a Dreamfleet 727 and FS9, so this move to FSX and the 767 is a little confusing. Thanks for any help.
Charlie

jonesthesoftware

Hi Charlie if you go here you can find everything you could possibly want for a 767 cockpit, complete scaled drawings, MIP setups, actual dimensioned photos etc.
regards
geoff
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/b767homecockpitbuilders/
Building a 767 cockpit

andarlite

Quote from: car727 on May 31, 2011, 05:28:55 AM
Thanks for the info John, great website. I will be using a Goflight MCP and Efis. I plan on using two wide screen monitors, a 27 inch for the main screen, and a 23 inch touch screen for undocked items, all in 2D view. I am hoping that the radio stack, and FMC can be moved to the second monitor. I would consider a stand alone FMC if the touch screen didn't work. There seems to be very little out there for the 767, most everything is for the 737. I have been using a Dreamfleet 727 and FS9, so this move to FSX and the 767 is a little confusing. Thanks for any help.
Charlie

You will have no problem moving the FMC and radio stack to the 2nd monitor. The radio stack will be part of the complete pedestal that you will have to move. You will also have to move the MCP over to get access to the NAV radios .

Regards,
Henry
Level D 767
FSX

Drewsta

If you get a touchscreen kit for the second monitor you would then have a great functioning  touch FMC aswell.

Drew

car727

Thank you all for the help. I have my Goflight MCP and EFIS on the way. Once I install everything I will download the Level D 767. I understand they have a 757 on the way, it will be nice to have both aircraft to choose from.
Charlie

jskibo

Quote from: car727 on June 01, 2011, 04:23:22 AM
I understand they have a 757 on the way, it will be nice to have both aircraft to choose from.
Charlie

That one is more legendary than the PMDG 737....... :)

Maybe this decade, maybe in the same line as Duke Nukem 4 :)
Less than 4 years to retirement......

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate