Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 05:33:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
514 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 588
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 514
Total: 514

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

An idea - opinnions wanted!

Started by Dan321, June 08, 2011, 11:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan321

Hey all.

I've got what I think is a "good idea". So I've got this chat room software that has audio and webcam capabilities. It is already running on a website but I won't promote it until it is ok with the admins and that.

Here's the idea......

Because the chat room has audio and video capabilities, how about those with cockpits stream their entire flight via webcam on this chat site I have? Then people can come watch, and discuss it with other aviation/sim enthusiasts. I'm sure it will bring in traffic to cockpitbuilders.com if promoted well. Also I could advertise cockpitbuilders.com in the chat with ease.

Trevor and Bob could put a link to the chat on this forum, but make it so that only users from here can visit it (increasing sign ups).

Let me know what you guys think (especially trevor and bob), and if you have any other ideas to do with the audio/webcam chat room.

Thanks

Dan

jskibo

Please only fully clothed pilots apply for this........

::)
Less than 4 years to retirement......

Dan321

Damn, that's me out and the whole idea out of the window. :( lol

Just kidding

CeeGee

Thanks Dan, a great Idea. Will there be a time slot page so we can book our "air" time and also [!] we will then get to choose who we want to watch. Yup, I know that this will be a double edged sword!!! Charlie.
First Jet Airliner flies again

Dan321

Quote from: CeeGee on June 08, 2011, 05:08:02 PM
Thanks Dan, a great Idea. Will there be a time slot page so we can book our "air" time and also [!] we will then get to choose who we want to watch. Yup, I know that this will be a double edged sword!!! Charlie.

Hi.

You will be able to choose the person/sim you want to watch in the chat room, I guess the bookings could be done through this forum.

thanks

MLeavy737

Sounds cool.  Like they said before...   No "Weiners" lol

Mike Leavy
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

Flying_Fox

Its a great idea. I am also a member on astronomy forum (cloudynights.com) and people there who have the web cameras in their observatories and on the telescopes organize the observing sessions like this.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate