Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 10:54:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
572 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 595
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 572
Total: 572

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

VatSim Members Flying

Started by blueskydriver, November 02, 2011, 07:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Attention VatSim Member Flyers:

"Let's fly together!"

Most of you might be online sometime during the World Flight event, so that should get us together...

However, how about a test flight for us CB members that are members VatSim? We could fly the US route legs and/or pick another leg of the event to fly. It would be even better if we could have an ATC open, so if you know someone; maybe, you could ask them to host it for us...

What do you think about this upcoming Saturday and we run it till Sunday? This way, all locations can attend, for an one day-24 hour schedule.

If you can do this, post a time you can be on with your sim already running. Even if we get 5, that is 5 more members of CB coming together to fly, which is better than zero. Also, please post CB user name, your aircraft type and call sign to be flown...

Example:

blueskydriver
B737-700
NWA1381

Thank you,

BSD
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Trevor Hale

That's a great idea, but until my plane is out of the hanger I have to be out this year. But my PID is #868133

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate