Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:28:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
479 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 498
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 479
Total: 479

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hi new here from uk , anyone in uk selling owt for 737 sim ?

Started by tinker27, July 25, 2013, 08:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinker27

Hi new here from uk , anyone in uk selling owt for 737 sim ? im just looking to start a build looking for anything your selling or chucking out basically , on a budget but what have you thanks Neil

Sean

Hi Neil

Just noticed your posts here on CB. Good to see another Northern UK sim builder.

Where are you at with buying bits? I'm driving to France on Saturday to collect some parts, via Doncaster where I'm picking up too. Maybe my two sellers have something I could collect for you?

Sean

markfire

Hi Sean

If you come across an Ace yoke on your travels.

I'm interested . )

Sean

Hi Mark. I picked up 2 Ace yokes in the last 2 weeks, including a FO one at Doncaster today. But I'll keep my eyes open.

markfire

tinker27

Hi sean im in lincs , spalding area , whatss up for grabs ?

cheers Neil :huh:

NorthWales737

Hey Chaps!

Im from N/Wales cheshire boarder. Im also starting out on my 737NG home build and thankfully saved a little for my build will be looking for parts very soon.

Im looking at constructing my build in my garage, 17ftx9ftwide by 10ft high. Iv decided to build the full shell with ribs. Anyone else here going for the full shell? I really like Ivors build and also the Norwegian737Project, I cant quite work out of they are 8 or 9ft wide and its widest rear aft of base.

I have the plans for ribs version which is at 9ft and also the SimuJabs plans which is 8ft. Really I can only go 8ft max. Just thought I would see what you guys are building. Quite a few from UK on here it seems!

Best of luck with your purchases guys. :)

Sean

Hello James

I have the FDS shell and that's exactly 8ft wide at the rear (circuit breaker wall). That's all the width you'll need.

Sean

rhysb

Quote from: NorthWales737 on December 02, 2013, 01:26:17 PM
Hey Chaps!

Im from N/Wales cheshire boarder. Im also starting out on my 737NG home build and thankfully saved a little for my build will be looking for parts very soon.

Im looking at constructing my build in my garage, 17ftx9ftwide by 10ft high. Iv decided to build the full shell with ribs. Anyone else here going for the full shell? I really like Ivors build and also the Norwegian737Project, I cant quite work out of they are 8 or 9ft wide and its widest rear aft of base.

I have the plans for ribs version which is at 9ft and also the SimuJabs plans which is 8ft. Really I can only go 8ft max. Just thought I would see what you guys are building. Quite a few from UK on here it seems!

Best of luck with your purchases guys. :)

James,

Good to meet another UK builder. If you are in the north wales area might I suggest a visit to Ian Sissons as he is just down the road in Oswestry. If you give him a shout via his site he is more than happy to have visitors. His setup is similar to what you want as he built his within his garage.

www.737ng.co.uk

Look forward to your project.

many thanks

Rhys b
One wheel landings, tail scrapes... just doing my best!!
737 classic sim. Xplane 10 64bit on 3 i5 pc's. FDS IBL overhead, FDS CDU's & CCU's, Simvionics Panels, CP Flight MCP/EFIS, engravity & homemade MIP, prosim737, project magenta, GLB interior panels.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate