Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 09:00:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
486 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 498
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 486
Total: 486

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

CBWF 2013 Polo Shirts?

Started by sagrada737, December 28, 2013, 06:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sagrada737

Hello Guys,

Just wondering what happened to the CBWF 2013 Polo Shirts.  I understood from Bob Reed at CBWF that there was some sort of minor delay.  In any case, I am looking forward to receiving the three shirts I ordered and paid for.  Perhaps my order got lost in the shuffle.

It would be great if someone could post status on this.  Thanks. 

I'm looking forward to next year's CBWF event.  For those that didn't have a chance to attend, you missed something special.  Plan on it for 2014, as it will be a great time of fellowship and a lot of fun flying around the world as part of the Cockpit Builders World Flight Team.

Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

Trevor Hale

Hey Mike,  It is my understanding that Bob is still working on it.  I am sure he will chime in here when he gets a chance..

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

sagrada737

Hello Trevor,

Yep...  Bob sent me a message that he has it under control and that the Polo Shirts are underway.  It will be nice to have one to remember the great time at CBWF 2013.

Have a great New Year!

Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate