Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:03:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
484 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 491
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 484
Total: 484

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

New member Cockpitsimparts

Started by Cockpitsimparts, February 06, 2014, 03:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockpitsimparts

Hi all,

My name is Jeordan and I'm part of a company called Cockpitsimparts.co.uk. We are a UK based flight simulator company.

We haven't long released our Boeing 737 MIP and Overhead. Our aim as a company is to produce great quality products for affordable prices. We try our best to satisfy the customer in any way. We also do a Saitek handle set, This was one of our first product that we done and it's one of our top sellers. I'd like to invite you to take a look at our website for prices and the products that we do. Www.cockpitsimparts.co.uk.

Our goal is to create and manufacture all the parts needed to have a full cockpit.

I'll leave you with these pictures and will be happy to answer and questions that you may have to ask.

Have a nice day guys (and girls ;) )

Regards,
Jeordan

Trevor Hale

Welcome,  Glad you are here.

and CONGRATS on being our 2000th Member.  It is great to add more experience to the group.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Cockpitsimparts

Quote from: Trevor Hale on February 06, 2014, 03:29:53 AM
Welcome,  Glad you are here.

and CONGRATS on being our 2000th Member.  It is great to add more experience to the group.

Trev

Hi Trev,

Thanks for the warm welcome. As for the 2000th member woo go me haha!

Indeed, Not many forums offering the support that's needed but this one seems a really solid community and I'm glad to start to be a part of it!

Jeordan

phil744

welcome to the forum Jeordan, nice to see another UK supplier also :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
757-200, P3D, LD767,Arduino, panels by some british moron, pile of dead airplane parts and a hammer!

Yeah i got one of these facebook things too http://www.facebook.com/Simvionics

Cockpitsimparts

Quote from: phil744 on February 06, 2014, 03:36:52 AM
welcome to the forum Jeordan, nice to see another UK supplier also :)

Hi Phil thanks for the welcome, Yes we are very proud to be a British company, No import charges for our fellow UK customers.

Caflyt

I have purchased from these guys, great folks!
Welcome Jeordan!
Is Sam still with you? (I think that is who I was dealing with?!?!)
Here are your Saitek throttle handles (modified by me, added a thicker center piece to house the switches) used in my throttle build. I hope my limited craftsman skills don't make them look too badly!!:)
I was going to just stick them on my saitek throttles but I got a little carried away.
Craig

archen

That is amazing!! I would never guess that TQ is a modified saitek quadrant. Great work!

------------
Anders Simparts
http://www.anderssimparts.com
https://www.facebook.com/ArchenSimparts
Selling "Hard-to-get" simparts like authentic Engine starters, Autobrake, IRS mode selectors and N1&SPD Ref Switches.
------------

rhysb

Welcome Jeordan,

I got a couple of MIP panels from Sam and Jeordan at cockpitsimparts as they are just over 30 mins away from my house.

Good up and coming company and another good option.

Thanks

Rhys B
One wheel landings, tail scrapes... just doing my best!!
737 classic sim. Xplane 10 64bit on 3 i5 pc's. FDS IBL overhead, FDS CDU's & CCU's, Simvionics Panels, CP Flight MCP/EFIS, engravity & homemade MIP, prosim737, project magenta, GLB interior panels.

Cockpitsimparts

Quote from: Caflyt on February 07, 2014, 01:26:25 AM
I have purchased from these guys, great folks!
Welcome Jeordan!
Is Sam still with you? (I think that is who I was dealing with?!?!)
Here are your Saitek throttle handles (modified by me, added a thicker center piece to house the switches) used in my throttle build. I hope my limited craftsman skills don't make them look too badly!!:)
I was going to just stick them on my saitek throttles but I got a little carried away.
Craig

They look pretty good to me mate! Not a bad attempt at all! Yes Sam is still here :D It's just us two working at the moment!

Quote from: rhysb on February 08, 2014, 05:25:04 AM
Welcome Jeordan,

I got a couple of MIP panels from Sam and Jeordan at cockpitsimparts as they are just over 30 mins away from my house.

Good up and coming company and another good option.

Thanks

Rhys B

Hey Rhys!

Thanks for the vouch, Much appreciated!

Regards,
Jeordan

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate