Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:16:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
172 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 172
Total: 172

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello from Nashua, NH

Started by srisim, June 17, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srisim

I started my journey a decade ago, bought a whole bunch of stuff for building a 777. I even started to do some interesting open source work with OpenCockpits back in 2005 to make SIOC user friendly (http://projectsri777.blogspot.com/2005/03/genex-my-opensource-contribution-to.html). Then I had to move away from the hobby for almost a decade. But I guess the bug never left me. I am now slowly hatching plans to return to the scene.

I see a lot of changes and lot more options available for builders these days.I have a lot to catch up. 

I am hoping for and looking for your invaluable advice and help in realizing my dream this time around.

Thanks
srini

jackpilot

Welcome aboard. ;)
Things are fairly different yes...even the old stubborn builders  like me quit FS9 for greener pastures and it is a BIG jump to the famous V4 of P3D.
You are not alone for sure.
Jack!

Jack

srisim

Thanks Jack.

I went through your FDS page with great interest and currently it's source of my inspiration to consider going FDS all the way in one shot and start rolling quickly this time around..

willow

Hello Srini

I'm glad you signed up for the forums.  I am sure that many of your questions will be answered here.  For the most part, they are good bunch,   WilloW
WilloW  (YMHB)
www.Flaps2Approach.com

srisim

Iain

I too am glad I joined this very helpful community (thanks to you).

For me,  you always stand tall among those who spend hours helping a total stranger! Your kindness is contagious.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate