Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:51:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
110 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 110
Total: 110

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

NEEDS TO BE SAID!

Started by warvet, February 06, 2010, 05:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warvet

:idiot:  Hey Guys,
I just wanted to say as someone who has known most if not all of you since you began your projects, it truly is a pleaure to be part of such a fantastic group o people. even though we share a comon ground a love of aviation, it goes deeper than that.I want to thank all of you for your support of myself and every builder here who has needed anything, you have all been there to assist in whatever way you could. This truly is more than a Hobby its a family and dear friends that will remain timeless. I just felt that what I had to say needed to be said. The $$ and hours Trevor and Tracy put in to give us a home, guys like Phil and Gwyn an too many to mention that have skills which we can only dream of but learn from and they give us their time to learn and ask nothing in return. Builders like Bob, Jack, Gary,Mike, Maurice, Ivar etc and that list truly is endless to those that give of themselves without question. I just want to say it is my pleasure to call you friends and I know I echo everyones sentiments when I say,this is the best damn Hobby in the world. If your name wasnt mentioned ts not because your not important to me but because the list is too damn long :) I wish all of you absolute success and happiness in your project endeavors. No Im not leaving, just felt I needed to share some well deserved thoughts and accalades.
Your friend always
Tim
"Want Some,Get Some, Bad Enough Take Some!:D "

jackpilot

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."
- C. S. Lewis

Jack

Aerosim Solutions

As we say in Oz....Goodonya Tim....ditto!

Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Boeing Skunk Works

I share your sentiment. Glad we all found a new house to visit.
Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

when acting as a wave

I'd just like to add that, despite my being new to the entire flight sim community, everyone's been outstandingly helpful and friendly, and due to everyone's generosity I've learnt a lot in a very short time. And whilst I may not be fully conversant with regards most of the topics discussed, be assured that I am on the sidelines reading ...

So thank you to all contributors!  :)

Dean.
Ruscool Electronics Limited
Manufacturer of backlit panels and other parts
Ruscool Blog

FLY737

Tim, we share the same feeling but you are the one, who put it into words and sentences. Thanks for that! Only respect, passion, friendship and love keep the world together, don't they? And most important: this gives a lot of hope for the future!
Proud to be part of this community!
René
René Billiani
FLY737
http://www.fly737.com

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate