Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:09:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
501 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 505
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 501
Total: 501

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

FDS comes through - These guys are awesome!

Started by XOrionFE, September 10, 2010, 06:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XOrionFE

Just wanted to share a little comment about how Peter, Steve, and the rest of the team at Flight Deck Solutions really take care of their customers.     You see, last fall when I started this project I purchased the CP Flight EL Series MCP and 2 EFIS units.   They are fantastic units but of course are a competing product to FDS's products.     At the time FDS was redesigning theirs and after seeing the mcp at their open house of course I would love to have one.   But alas....I have the CP Flight units for now.    So....

When I purchased the MIP, CDU Bay, and Glareshield from FDS I asked Peter if the CP Flight units would fit and after checking the bracket size it was determined that a custom bracket would need to be made.    Well yesterday I recieved this great retrofit kit in the mail from them and it worked absolutely perfect!   

I just wanted to share how Flight Deck Solutions really goes the extra mile to provide awesome products and exceptional customer services.

Thank you Peter, Steve, and crew!

Looks cool huh?   ;D

Scott

Maurice

That's one of the many reasons why Peter was named entrepreneur of the year by the Newmarket Chamber of Commerce. You don't build a great business unless you treat your customers royally and Peter and his great team certainly know how to do that.

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

Kennair

Yep, absolutely agree Scott, after personal dealings and meetings with Steve here in Perth I can honestly say their customer service and support are second to none.  Doesn't surprise me they'd supply customization supporting competing hardware.

You gotta love their work.

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate